Daredevil on Netflix

Lot of people such as myself starting to watch it after watching Hawkeye. 7 episodes in and damn it’s good. The reviews were top notch anyway but still that doesn’t always translate. Kingpin way more interesting than I thought from just seeing him for 10 minutes in Hawkeye

1 Like

1 Like

The entire Defenders saga on Netflix is good, except Iron Fist. That shit is terrible. Punisher was very good and had Kingpin as an integral character, but the first few episodes dragged.

2 Likes

Gonna watch that after

Easily the best Netflix Marvel series by a mile. DD was also the highlight of The Defenders and it was almost amusing watching Charlie Cox act circles around the other 3 members.

On a tangent, they made a huge mistake casting Frank Grillo as Crossbones, b/c he should have been The Punisher. John Bernthal just isn’t the Punisher I was hoping for.

4 Likes

Even his quick appearance in new Spider-Man was great

“How did you do that?”

“I’m a really good lawyer “

2 Likes

great series and don’t let these IronFist HATERS spoil the magic, it’s some good KungFu fun with it’s own cast of entertaining villains!

I loved Iron Fist! Like Cage was great, Jessica Jones - OK - Dare Devil was amazing. Defenders was well done. The Punisher was great- in summary Net Flix Marvel has been awesome

1 Like

Jessica Henwick was the only good thing in Iron Fist, unless you liked hearing “I am the immortal Iron Fist, protector of Kun Lun, sworn enemy of the hand” on repeat.

1 Like

Finally you post something not gay

1 Like

I liked Iron fist over Luke cage…but they both sucked lol

Jessica Jones season 1 was phenomenal

1 Like

I always assumed those shows sucked, then I started watching DD on kodi out of boredom. Shit was surprisingly good. All the other ones I watched were just ok to sucky imo. Lost interest in watching them. Jessica Jones was solid I guess.

Purple Man made the season for me

I thought he was great as the Punisher in Daredevil, but in his own Punisher show was not enjoyable at all. Couldn’t even finish it.

4 Likes

If you like it now, just wait till you get to season 2

1 Like

Interesting. I couldn’t make it past the first few episodes of punisher.

2 Likes

He’s confusing punisher with daredevil (the series). Kingpin wasn’t in punisher series

1 Like

Was billy Russo (jigsaw) and John pilgrim in season 2

The-Punisher-season-2-1697079

In