Darisuh pulls out against Islam

This sucks…

Green have a chance to keep this standing, anyone think?

It sucks as I was really looking to this one with Dariush, but at least someone stepped up.

3 Likes

RDA could take the fight if he’s already on track to fight that night. Be a huge raise in pay.

Good. Beneil’s best win is against an over the hill Ferguson.

2 Likes

nope

As opposed to Islam?

1 Like

What about him? Did I say he had a list of great opponents?

Islam isn’t the guy with 4 losses on his record.

3 more losses than Islam, you’re splitting hairs

Literally zero interest in seeing Islam submitting a random punchbag from the top-150000 in one round yet again.

Disappointing to say the least. Bobby is a fucking savage

How is Dan hooker any of that?

This is shit news, we finally after all these years get a tease that Islam is going to fight a top opponent and then of course we lose out, now we get a lesser opponent with no training camp to go in on less than 2 weeks.

Dariush is awesome, I’m so disappointed. Hats off to Green for stepping up but wow this bites.

5 Likes

I’m hugely disappointed because the unofficial four man tourny with Islam, Dariush, Oliveira and Gaethje featured the three fighters with 7, 9 and 11 fight wins streaks plus Gaethje.

Just like when people try to trash Khabib for beating Iaquinta to win his title even though it was Tony who pulled out the week of that title fight because he wears sunglasses in the dark… there will be people who trash Islam for earning a title shot off a Green win even though its Dariush who pulled out ten days before the #1 contenders fight.

When they want to trash Khabib and Makhachev’s skills… the UG mob has to get very creative and make up a lot of bullshit.

2 Likes

They totally grasp at straws. like “Conor won a round!” Lol

1 Like

That was a great fight, Tsurukyan gave Makachev everything he could handle and then some.

1 Like

Tsarukyan is climbing the ranks. 4 fight win streak since then and fights 19-2 Alvarez who is riding his own 4 fight win streak and coming of a win over Moises, they fight next Saturday.

Gillespie, Gamrot, Fiziev, Tsarukyan, Moicano are the new blood of the division really climbing the ranks right now. Only a combined nine losses in their entire careers and half of those are Moicano’s.

Man, it would be nuts if the longtime Strikeforce/UFC vet Green somehow upset Makhachev and punched his ticket to a title fight after not even being a top 15 ranked LW. I think the odds are only like 9-1 that Green upsets Makhachev but it would be nuts.

2 Likes

sorry not sorry middle finger GIF

1 Like