I’m gonna save my money for this card

1 Like

None of these guys grappling for 5 rounds really interest me as main events

Everyone wants stacked ppvs. Now they got it

1 Like

Pretty solid card

Fire works. Someone is getting ktfo

1 Like

Krylov doesnt get knocked out. Dude is tough and durable. He has one ko/tko loss and it was at heavyweight and it was positional. Krylov gets subbed and has bad fight IQ but he doesnt get KOd.

And Oezdemir doesn’t really submit anyone. So his win will likely be a decision if he wins. Krylov has more ways to win the fight. I could see him taking down Oezdemir and winning on the ground.

1 Like

Krylov is great on the ground when he has superior positioning. He sucks on bottom but he wont face any of those problems with Oezdemir. I bet both Krylov and Volkan against Craig and even though Krylov lost my money and Volkan won it, in a way, I was more impressed with Krylov. The KO was on the table for Volkan both standing and on top, but he was so afraid to engage and commit to anything. Volkan probably wont be like that with Krylov but if he has any reservations Krylov might swallow him up

1 Like

I don’t like Volkan and want to see him KOed, I respect his skills though and he brings it

Post your bets pre-fight. You’re on fire rn.

Arman vs Damir was announced recently

good card

I like Yan, Gamrot and Islam. In that order of who I like the best.

I don’t see anyway Sugar can beat Yan. Yan’s standup is on another level and Sugar doesn’t have the power to hurt him. Sugar doesn’t really have a ground game. Yan easily wins this fight.

Islam can be submitted or KO’ed but Islam will get it to the ground and control the fight there with a dominant top game. Since Charles has multiple ways to win, I won’t be betting on that fight but if I did I would take Islam. This is my least favorite of the 3.

Beneil is very dangerous with subs on the ground but Gamrod is extremely game everywhere. Very well rounded fighter with unlimited cardio. Beniel hasn’t fought in a while and could have some ring rust. Gamrot was impressive his last fight out and beat a very tough fighter although I think he lost that fight. It was as very very close though.

1 Like

Awesome fight

The Main Card features:

• Charles Oliveira (33-8 MMA) vs Islam Makhachev (22-1 MMA) Lightweight Title Fight
  • Aljamain Sterling (21-3 MMA) vs TJ Dillashaw (17-4 MMA) Bantamweight Title Fight
  • Petr Yan (16-3 MMA) vs Sean O’Malley (15-1 MMA)
  • Beneil Dariush (21-4 MMA) vs Mateusz Gamrot (21-1 MMA)
  • Katlyn Chookagian (18-4 MMA) vs Manon Fiorot (9-1 MMA)

The Preliminary Card features:

• Belal Muhammad (21-3 MMA) vs Sean Brady (15-0 MMA)
  • Makhmud Muradov (25-7 MMA) vs Caio Borralho (12-1 MMA)
  • Volkan Oezdemir (18-6 MMA) vs Nikita Krylov (28-9 MMA)
  • Zubaira Tukhugov (20-5 MMA) vs Lucas Almeida (14-1 MMA)
  • Magomed Mustafaev (14-3 MMA) vs Yamato Nishikawa (21-3 MMA)
  • Abubakar Nurmagomedov (16-3 MMA) vs Gadzhi Omargadzhiev (13-1 MMA)
  • Armen Petrosyan (6-2 MMA) vs Aj Dobson (6-1 MMA)
  • Mohammad Mokaev (8-0 MMA) vs Malcolm Gordon (14-5 MMA)
  • Karol Rosa (15-4 MMA) vs Lina Lansberg (10-6 MMA)
1 Like