Darksiders

Will there be a third game in this series? I love the first two. Awesome storyline. The second one is the only game I've ever pre ordered because I loved the first one so much. Phone Post 3.0

Doubt it. Only playwd a little. I believe both got very good reviews, but id doubt it sold very well.

Seems like a lot of studios are only good for a few big releases before shutting doors. Phone Post 3.0

After THQ went bankrupt they sold the license to a smaller games company, Nordic Games.

I liked the first game a lot. Still enjoyed the second one but it was a little underdone.

I tired to play both of them and the combat I just couldn't enjoy, something was just off about it and I never got very far before I quit.

Johnny Eightball - I tired to play both of them and the combat I just couldn't enjoy, something was just off about it and I never got very far before I quit.

Same, I picked up 1 and 2 for like 10 bucks total and was pumped for GOW/Zelda mashup. The first one just never hooked me and I got bored pretty quick with it.

I really liked the first two games Phone Post 3.0