darn you CSAC judges

Fuck you!

i want my fucking money back zuffa fuck this'

seriously. right in the ear.

that was a complete bullshit robbery......if that isnt protested and belt given to rua...complet fucking.....fuck fuck  fuck fuck fuck fuck............fuck

I dont know whats worse, the decison or...

SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

i'm gonna eat your children, csac judges

A complete load of cunting bollocks. Machida's a great fighter, but he's now no.2 in the world. Absolute bullshit.

10mtncombat - i want my fucking money back zuffa fuck this'

x2. I want my money back and a formal apology by the CSAC after the UFC strips Machida of the title.

Fuck this shit.

3 rounds to 2 for Machida.

You guys need to stop watching the fights with Rogan's constant nuthugging. You missed all the times Machida cracked Shogun in his domepiece cuz Rogan was screaming "nice leg kick" as Shogun's head was traumatized by Machida's blows.

48-47 Lyoto imo

big fatso - 3 rounds to 2 for Machida.

You guys need to stop watching the fights with Rogan's constant nuthugging. You missed all the times Machida cracked Shogun in his domepiece cuz Rogan was screaming "nice leg kick" as Shogun's head was traumatized by Machida's blows.

+1

fuckin faggots they are. stupid fuckin bloodsuckers.

FUCK U !!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/ugshogun/petition.html

big fatso - 3 rounds to 2 for Machida.

We dont have Rogan on commentary in Sweden and Shogun still clearly won...

RUINED THE EVENT FOR ME.

I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY IF EITHER WON GOING IN, BUT TO WIN THIS WAY?

10mtncombat - i want my fucking money back zuffa fuck this'
we need a petition .. cuz i want my money back also.. the ufc has to put their fucking foot down to the CSAC, who are being investigated for coruption here in california anyways

Co-signed the fuck up. Fuck EVERYTHING about the CSAC. They are incompetent and can't do ONE fucking thing right. Screw 'em.

C-Sack have been screwing people for years.

These guys are crooked and will be exposed soon.

we need to just revolt and demand they change the MMA judges and possibly the whole scoring system

seriously if i was a fighter, i would not want to fight in california