darn you CSAC judges

im down to drive down to the staples center to start a riot a la lakers style!

FUCK DANA

big fatso - 3 rounds to 2 for Machida.

You guys need to stop watching the fights with Rogan's constant nuthugging. You missed all the times Machida cracked Shogun in his domepiece cuz Rogan was screaming "nice leg kick" as Shogun's head was traumatized by Machida's blows.

You need to actually score fights based on the action. The majority of the shots to Shogun's "domepiece" hit his arms, as was apparently the strategy (at least, I picked up on in as the strategy in the second round).

In every round, Shogun delivered kicks to the body, and legs that were eating Machida up. Even if you score kicks equal to the BLOCKED punches (which they shouldn't be, as a strike that landed is worth a hell of a lot more than a blocked strike), Shogun still wins be a large margin.

This wasn't a close fight.

This was the worst UFC decision ever.

BiggGunn - 

You guys need to stop watching the fights with Rogan's constant nuthugging. You missed all the times Machida cracked Shogun in his domepiece cuz Rogan was screaming "nice leg kick" as Shogun's head was traumatized by Machida's blows.

You need to actually score fights based on the action. The majority of the shots to Shogun's "domepiece" hit his arms, as was apparently the strategy (at least, I picked up on in as the strategy in the second round).

In every round, Shogun delivered kicks to the body, and legs that were eating Machida up. Even if you score kicks equal to the BLOCKED punches (which they shouldn't be, as a strike that landed is worth a hell of a lot more than a blocked strike), Shogun still wins be a large margin.

ttt - They showed machida's best exchange, when shogun was against the fence and his shots missed or were blocked.

I think more than a petition is needed. There needs to be an organized boycott of the next ppv event (don't go to it, don't order it and don't watch it at a bar) and make it clear as to why. It's not the economy. The fans are making a statement about both the judging system and the quality/qualifications of the judges.

blue63 - 

I'm fucking deaf and had Shogun winning 3 rds to 2, you're a dolt.

LOL

BiggGunn 

Good post.

YEAH FUCK YOU NOT EVEN CLOSE FIGHT!

Cecil Peoples?

can i post videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3jW2mwJIMU

thats all i have to say, lol xo =) War SHOGUN!!

How about the people that bet +$300 on Rua they really got FUCKED!