Darrell Horcher Bellator 83

Hey guys I'm in AC cornering my friend Darrell Horcher for Bellator 83!!! He's coming of a 20 second KO at his Bellator debut!!! Show him some UG support and watch him tomorrow on spike.tv... Weighs are tonight at 5pm also!!! Stay awesome UG!!! Phone Post

The saint is a freak of nature big things ahead for him! Phone Post

For sure... Gd luck bud!!! Phone Post

TTT for the saint Phone Post

Jay Haas - TTT for the saint Phone Post

. Phone Post

My god this Horcher Phone Post

Did he get there? Missed it last night Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Did he get there? Missed it last night Phone Post

Huh? Phone Post

Mark Krumrine -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Did he get there? Missed it last night Phone Post

Huh? Phone Post

Did he win his Fight? Phone Post

Horcher won via UD.

Awsome... Must have been the stellar cornering from Jay that got him threw ... Lol... Congrats to the whole Team Phone Post

He had multiple chances to finish the fight. He lacks killer instinct, but I'm happy for him nonetheless. Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc - He had multiple chances to finish the fight. He lacks killer instinct, but I'm happy for him nonetheless. Phone Post

His 5 KOs in his 7 wins says otherwise it was more liguori showing tons of heart horcher was trying to finish Phone Post

Lacks killer instinct? Is that why he was able to hit e.j. Brooks 3 times before he hit the ground? Lol Phone Post

Mark Krumrine - Lacks killer instinct? Is that why he was able to hit e.j. Brooks 3 times before he hit the ground? Lol Phone Post

Well said but its the Internet lol Phone Post

OmgItsTheWams -
yellow wrkahlc - He had multiple chances to finish the fight. He lacks killer instinct, but I'm happy for him nonetheless. Phone Post

His 5 KOs in his 7 wins says otherwise it was more liguori showing tons of heart horcher was trying to finish Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Jay Haas - 
OmgItsTheWams -

Ttt Phone Post

Knocks him down multiple times, and instead of going in for the finish, he either lets Liguori stand back up or lets the ref come in to stand Liguori up. Liguori even came back in the 2nd.

Horcher may have finished previous opponents, but not being able to put away a guy who was already out on his feet isn't very impressive. No one wants to see that happen again.

As I said before, congratulations, nonetheless.

yellow wrkahlc -
Jay Haas - 
OmgItsTheWams -

Ttt Phone Post

Knocks him down multiple times, and instead of going in for the finish, he either lets Liguori stand back up or lets the ref come in to stand Liguori up. Liguori even came back in the 2nd.

Horcher may have finished previous opponents, but not being able to put away a guy who was already out on his feet isn't very impressive. No one wants to see that happen again.

Or perhaps he fought the smart fight and didn't follow him to the ground to get cought in the sub from someone as good as ligouri Phone Post

Mark Krumrine -
yellow wrkahlc -
Jay Haas - 
OmgItsTheWams -

Ttt Phone Post

Or perhaps he fought the smart fight and didn't follow him to the ground to get cought in the sub from someone as good as ligouri Phone Post

. Phone Post

Whatever you two say.