Darren Till vs Marvin Vettori

The Gorilla vs The Italian Dream. Who you got?

![](upload://kZjJimZoyzdH9kQSyyPugRdKR3F.jpeg)

Till.

Vettori while Till is throwing feints Vettori will be throwing punches.

1 Like

I think Vettori will beat the absolute shit out of him. Vettori can get wreckless so I can see Till catching him on the way in, but aside from that I believe Vettori is better everywhere 

3 Likes

Vettori hopefully. Till is the living embodiment of why us British will get behind all our sportsmen on the world stage, except scousers 

Darren till will smoke this guy and become king of England!

Mark my words!

Vettori unfortunately runs right into a punch 

Marvin beats till then takes out Israel 

Toss up 

But I’m pulling for Till 

I want to see Till vs Adesanya just got the preflight entertainment 

1 Like

Vettori wins this. He's better all round than Till and will find a way to win

dinkledorf -

Vettori unfortunately runs right into a punch 

A left

Til has a lot to prove at this point. I don't really know how good he is.. a decisive win over Vettori here would be big

JoseyWales -

Toss up 

But I’m pulling for Till 

I want to see Till vs Adesanya just got the preflight entertainment 

I think the build-up would be funny. And it would be one of those moments where the challenger walks out to bigger applause

Vettori, he's good and has high level wrestling.  I see him taking this to the ground. 

Dreville79 -

Vettori hopefully. Till is the living embodiment of why us British will get behind all our sportsmen on the world stage, except scousers 

Take it you're not a fan of the lastest signing then? 

JimmyPie -
Dreville79 -

Take it you're not a fan of the lastest signing then? 

Who, the Irish kid? 

and I got till. I like Marvin but he’s a bit wild and till is a level higher in pure striking. After a minute or two he will Telegraph a shot and hopefully till is prepared 

Where is this bout taking place?

I like till but I think he gets battered.Â