Darren Till vs Wonderboy confirmed

I can’t see Wonderboy being as apprehensive as he was against Woodley and look more for the Hendrix ending Wonderboy. No chance in hell Till worries Wonderboy on the ground after being at Renzo’s/Weidman/Serra so long. Kicks will beat the boxing.

kennyfrommd -

I am very curious and very excited for this matchup, however I realize full well that it is just as likely to be 3 rounds of movement and tentative striking/whiffing as it is a war of skilled strikers attacking.

Huge opportunity for Till to prove himself here and will absolutely catapult him towards the title if he wins.

Would love to see the winner face Covington in a title eliminator should he beat RDA, or the loser face Covington if he loses to RDA. Best case scenario, RDA demolishes Covington, and then next fight Wonderboy or Till demolishes him again. Basically I just want to see the worst things happen to Convington.

I really like this matchup. I doubt Wonderboy will be able to avoid Tills striking unless he can get his respect. Admit i'm basing this on seeing only one Till fight [Cerrone]. Should be a good one. Both these guys look hugh for 170.

Till is a beast but it takes a lot of experience to know how to deal with an elusive striker like Wonderboy… very curious how this will play out. This will really show us what Till is worth.