Darren Till Wants RDA In Rio at UFC 224

RDA should get title shot and Till should fight Usman.

Yeah rda should fight for the championship.

cyberc92 -

RDA should get title shot and Till should fight Usman.

Usman will need to be at more than 30% to beat Till

Till still needs to prove himself. RDA is either #1 or #2 contender.

No way I'd take on a monster like till if I was in line for a title.   He should look at Frankie Edgar as an example.  Very noble but not smart if your ultimate goal is the title.  Frankie has been there so he had less to lose in my opinion.  And as I'm typing this im realizing so has rda, so forget that last part lol.   Still not wise 

Agree RDA deserves a title shot. But I don't blame Till for wanting this fight.

If Till goes through RDA like he did Cowboy, that is proving himself.

And this scenario is similar to what just happened with Ortega/Frankie - Frankie had the shot, champ gets injured, Ortega steps in, now we have a new star who is getting the shot after proving himself by how he beat Edgar.

Wood still injured?

NEWSFLASH - Agree RDA deserves a title shot. But I don't blame Till for wanting this fight.

And this scenario is similar to what just happened with Ortega/Frankie - Frankie had the shot, champ gets injured, Ortega steps in, now we have a new star who is getting the shot after proving himself by how he beat Edgar.

He still has Usman, Wonderboy, Masvidal, Covington, Maia that he can prove himself against. RDA will most likely wait.

Jclover123 - 
NEWSFLASH - Agree RDA deserves a title shot. But I don't blame Till for wanting this fight.

He still has Usman, Wonderboy, Masvidal, Covington, Maia that he can prove himself against. RDA will most likely wait.

You're right, I didn't mean there was no one else.

Just meant that I agree with Till calling him out - who wouldn't in Till's position, especially after Ortega/Frankie?

I also agree with the post above that RDA won't, and definitely shouldn't accept this fight. Till is way too big of a risk when he already has the shot lined up.

I think Wonderboy gives Till the biggest challenge in the whole division style-wise.

All would be good fights. With Dana in need of young, new breakout stars like Ortega though - we'll see what happens I guess.

Just sign a fight already.

Gunnar and till wanted to fight and both were going at it on twitter. London or liverpool, gunnar was keen on either. 

sassen -

Gunnar and till wanted to fight and both were going at it on twitter. London or liverpool, gunnar was keen on either. 

That's a good fight. I'd rather see that.

RockTheVote -

Till asking to fight another former lightweight. I think the guy is a stud... But pick on someone your own size. 

Good point.  Also, he might’ve just seen what Ortega just did and wants to get to the title as soon as possible and the quickest would be beating RDA or Wonderboy. RDA is expected to get the next shot so it makes sense that he would call him out. 

At this point I just want to see the top WWs fight, sign something. 

RDA has earned his shot.

Till needs to fight Usman or Covington.

Wilders of the Lost Each -

Woodley - RDA

Till - Wonderboy 

Usman - Covington

Covington vs Wonderboy and Till vs Usman. I have faith that the strikers can eliminate the grapplers from contention. 

Covington vs till could be in that mix as well

if you wanna be the true champ you should take on all comers especially if the title is not up for grabs yet.

I like Till

fck it, fast track him