Darwin pays a visit to a Covid19 denier

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/man-dies-from-coronavirus-after-calling-it-a-political-ploy/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_5110446

An Ohio man who dismissed the coronavirus pandemic as a “political ploy” and ripped his state’s lockdown as “bulls–t,” has died of COVID-19, according to reports.

John W. McDaniel, 60, passed away last Wednesday in Columbus — exactly a month after reportedly firing off a series of angry messages about the contagion.

It probably stands to reason that the guy was a Trumper, although, the article doesn't mention that. 

Darwin has been busy these days, picking up one Trumper at a time.

9 Likes

2024 must seem like a lifetime away. 

9 Likes

If only he had not said those things, this man would be alive today!

6 Likes

I guess all the pork in the stimulus package aren't a political ploy?

4 MOAR 

Moral of the story... If you have underlying issues, don't talk shit about COVID.

I bet this guy even encouraged people to visit Chinatown

1 Like

He probably was a Trump supporter, but given the change in his condition I bet he votes Dem in November.

17 Likes

OP is a fucking imbecile

1 Like

CuddleBug - 

He probably was a Trump supporter, but given the change in his condition I bet he votes Dem in November.

Well played...

1 Like

CuddleBug - 

1 Like

CuddleBug -

Hahaha. This. He'll still be on the voter rolls one way or another. 

ReneH - 

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/man-dies-from-coronavirus-after-calling-it-a-political-ploy/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_5110446

An Ohio man who dismissed the coronavirus pandemic as a “political ploy” and ripped his state’s lockdown as “bulls–t,” has died of COVID-19, according to reports.

John W. McDaniel, 60, passed away last Wednesday in Columbus — exactly a month after reportedly firing off a series of angry messages about the contagion.

It probably stands to reason that the guy was a Trumper, although, the article doesn't mention that. 

Not sure it counts as a Darwin award.

Dude was a denier for sure, but there's no indication he sought out COVID-19 or knowingly infected himself with it.

ReneH -

Are you happy a Trumper is dead?

The thread title makes as much sense as the premise of OP's post.

silly liberal phaggot - it could be real AND still be a political ploy

1 Like

This is kind of the problem with the current media (and occasionally government) portrayal of what is going on. They lump everyone in together.

Then the young healthy people are like fuck you that's not true, and you witness thousands of cases of them getting it and recovering. 

So the old, fat, and sick think they will be fine too and the media must be lying about them as well.

Would be better to just be honest about the whole thing, then this guy would have known he was at risk and he specifically needed to look out for himself rather than just lock down the entire country. 

1 Like

Fighting - 
ReneH -

Are you happy a Trumper is dead?

Do you even need to ask?

The only joy I take in political BS, is knowing a disgusting person like ReneH has 4 more years of MAGA to cry about.

2 Likes

So you're celebrating someone dying from Covid-19? Sounds about right coming from you, wishing me death on numerous occasions.

1 Like

Bwahahahahaha....