Dat booty jiggle tho

Athletic asses like Miesha's are far better.

those shorts are not flattering

Dern is damn small even for that weight class and her fight physique did not look like the physique she has shown in countless photoshoots (I admit to doing research on female fighters, good visual research....). I suspect the gameplan was to take Yoder down and work from top control and Dern lifted some weights and kept eating in order to put a few more pounds on her frame so she could be able to use her weight. It didn't work and she stood for the better part of 3 rounds, exploding and showing off some jiggly thighs. Sometimes gameplans doesn't work out and it may look like you haven't trained at all. When they do work out, the plan is genius. 

gabi must really hate her now

per - 

Dern is damn small even for that weight class and her fight physique did not look like the physique she has shown in countless photoshoots (I admit to doing research on female fighters, good visual research....). I suspect the gameplan was to take Yoder down and work from top control and Dern lifted some weights and kept eating in order to put a few more pounds on her frame so she could be able to use her weight. It didn't work and she stood for the better part of 3 rounds, exploding and showing off some jiggly thighs. Sometimes gameplans doesn't work out and it may look like you haven't trained at all. When they do work out, the plan is genius. 

She’s competed consistently at 60kg+ (a little over 130lbs) and even higher. If she would actually watch her diet and do cardio (as any professional athlete should), she’d have no problems making weight and would not look like crap doing it.

I can’t understand how someone that weighs so little can be so soft… let alone an athlete.

Benntheredunthat -
per - 

She’s competed consistently at 60kg+ (a little over 130lbs) and even higher. If she would actually watch her diet and do cardio (as any professional athlete should), she’d have no problems making weight and would not look like crap doing it.

I can’t understand how someone that weighs so little can be so soft… let alone an athlete.

Rice and beans