date a hottie who smokes (cigarettes)?

Let's say she's a 9 or 10 with bountiful rack, sweet ass, gorgeous face...but can't quit the cigs. Date'er or later.

Depends...
How big is her cock? Phone Post 3.0

If she smokes she pokes.

MrFluffyHippo - Depends...

average length, but girthy.

She knows cigs are bad but she still puts those in her mouth.......

asskicker09 -
MrFluffyHippo - Depends...

average length, but girthy.
Then no. If she smells like an ash tray she better be packin a Pringles can. Phone Post 3.0

DevilDawg - If she smokes she pokes.
. Phone Post 3.0

Forgot to mention that she loves taking up the butthole on the regular.

Impossible. Can't be a 9 or 10 if you smoke. Highest is a 7.5 Phone Post 3.0

Smoking is like a -3 on the scale.

Makes a 10 a 7 and so on.

So no. Phone Post 3.0

date, yes

wife her up? no

Matt Ward - Impossible. Can't be a 9 or 10 if you smoke. Highest is a 7.5 Phone Post 3.0
This is truth Phone Post 3.0

She's gonna look haggard in the long run

DevilDawg - If she smokes she pokes.
Lois????
VU Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry I ruined your party lieutenant Dan, but her mouth tasted like cigarettes. Phone Post 3.0

Let's say she's a 9. After 5 years of smoking, her skin starts to get brownish and sallow, a little wrinkly and she goes down to a 7. In another 5 years, her voice gets deeper and you know she's a heavy smoker and she doesn't work out. Then she drops down to a 6. Phone Post 3.0

They look 45 at age 30. Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - Let's say she's a 9. After 5 years of smoking, her skin starts to get brownish and sallow, a little wrinkly and she goes down to a 7. In another 5 years, her voice gets deeper and you know she's a heavy smoker and she doesn't work out. Then she drops down to a 6. Phone Post 3.0

OK, but you don't have to stay with her that long. Let's say 1 year and you don't have to see her every night.

Also, you get to keep a side piece if you so desire.

King Trav - I'm sorry I ruined your party lieutenant Dan, but her mouth tasted like cigarettes. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0