Dates in high school that went horribly wrong...

...girl I had been chasing around for six months finally caved and told me to rent a movie and bring it over to the house she was babysitting at.

Knowing absolutely nothing about it, I grabbed "The Accused" off the new release shelf.

Ugh. Phone Post 3.0

Powdered Toast Man - ...girl I had been chasing around for six months finally caved and told me to rent a movie and bring it over to the house she was babysitting at.

Knowing absolutely nothing about it, I grabbed "The Accused" off the new release shelf.

Ugh. Phone Post 3.0

well.......did ya rape her?

I made out with a fat chick once. Tasted like shit. Phone Post 3.0

Was out with this girl who I liked and had no idea how to get with. She was so alt-rock hot!  I tried a few times to get her to go on a date but she said no until I mentioned live music. She took me to this punk club and I really didn't fit in, despite just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She was more into the 80's Cure etc. We were like 17/18. She was one of those girls that Robert Smith was everything and was only into you if you were into "the scene."

She got drunk from guys who were of age getting her drinks and got so drunk she asked me to take her home. So I did.

Sitting on the couch we started making out but she is sloppy drunk and the worst kisser ever. Oh my god. She was sooo drunk so everything she thought she was doing was sexy. It wasn't.

Then she fell forward and I thought "Thank God" because it was terrible and I was hoping for a BJ.

She puked in my cotch on my jeans.

She was so drunk she tried to get my jeans off and I was so disgusted I wouldn't let her and went to the bathroom with her still dragging behind me trying to get my jeans off.

I took my jeans off in the bathroom and rinsed them out in the shower and found a pair of track pants that must have been her Mom's because they were pink.

When I went back out she was hammered and unconscious laying on the floor. So I put her on her side so she wouldn't puke and die. (I had heard that was how Jimi Hendrix died)

I was trying to figure out what to do and I saw a car pull into the driveway and realized that if her parents came in and found me there and her like that I was going to be in huge trouble. So I ran out the back door, into the night, with my wet jeans in one hand, wearing pink track pants.

Only to realize my car was parked out front of their house. I was terrified they would recognize me so I took off my shirt and wrapped around my head and ran back to the house, across the front lawn and jumped into my car and took off.

I have no idea if they ever saw me.

I didn't talk to her for a week. Then the next week she calls me late in the evening and starts to talk about how she missed her period and that she might be pregnant with my baby. I tell her that isn't the case and tell her what happened. She hangs up on me.

Later I found out she was pregnant from the lead singer of the band we saw that night that she had gotten with a month earlier or so and wanted me to take her there to make him jealous and he didn't care so that was why she took me home.

I pity that guy.

Senior in high school, I tried to take this hot Latina out. Only problem, she had a super strict dad. I went up, talked to him and he seemed pretty cool with me.
My homies said she was a basket case, but I didn't care. As we were leaving her dad says " have fun but realize.... She's a little dramatic at times."
There was my sign . After a shitty 1990's movie, we drove to the river. She starts on this tangent about being "just friends"
I had my eye on like 3 other girls, so her not advancing any further didn't concern me at all.
I told her, " that's cool, I understand."was as Cool as a cucumber . She jumps up screaming " I knew you were going to flip out ! Fuck you"
She jumps up and literally runs away on foot. We were 3 miles from her house.
I get up and follow her trying to get her to get in so I could take her home. She screams and literally runs through 2 yards.
I took off and went to her house. Her dad was not pleased but was understanding. Just then, she calls the house and tries to play it off like I dropped her off at her friends house .
The dad just sighed and got his keys.
She was a weirdo. Phone Post 3.0

A very attractive girl in high school asked me to the winter dance, which is the dance the girls are supposed to pay for things.  We went on a double date with my friend and his gf.  It started off with dinner and then a party (never made it to the dance) where we played quarters and other drinking games.  She drank too much.  Passed out on the table.  She threw up with her head on the table and when she lifted her head the chunks of food were lodged in her hair.  She made a run for the bathroom down a long hall, threw up on the way, and then slipped and fell in the vomit.  I spent the rest of the night babysitting and very drunk and sick girl that was so embarassed she could hardly look at me after that.  Even at our ten year reunion she wouldn't face me.  I didn't really care I just wanted a peice of that hot blonde.

I want to read some more stories!!

I was hanging out with a girl. She was nothing to brag about but not bad. I figured I'd get a piece so i was okay with it. Went to a friends party and she was chugging liquor like it was going out of style. She takes off her shirt and is climbing all over me. She was so drunk I wasn't gonna do anything. I kept pushing her off me and she kept coming back about the 3rd or 4th time she tried climbing on me she puked all over my shirt. It was my favorite fucking nogi shirt too.(I later broke my collarbone in that shirt.....it was bad luck I retired it after the collarbone which wasn't long after getting puked on). After she puked she just rolled over and passed out. Never spoke to her again.

One of my good friends took a girl out. Got hammered drunk. She got pissed and wanted to go home. He insisted on driving her home she like a dumb broad gets in the car with him. He takes her home and her dad is pissed off. He tried to fight the dad and then threw up on the poor girl while she was separating them.

Same guy on another occasion took a girl out. Again got drunk. Accused the girl of stealing $100 from his car. Kicked her out of the car. About 2 blocks later he found the $100 but was too embarrassed to turn around and try apologizing.......he had a drinking problem 3 duis later he quit drinking.

Got no stories cus I didn't get a gf until my senior year in hs and was with her pretty much until I graduated. Phone Post 3.0

Love these threads Phone Post 3.0

if I could find a picture of her...enough said!

So, there were two sisters me and my best friend knew from camp. We lived like an hour from them (LA and they were in OC).

The sisters invited the two of us to their Sadie Hawkins dance! We were only 15, so we took the train down and we're spending the weekend down there.

My friend was long time friends with the older sister, and I had a crush on the younger sister I was going with. We video taped our journey down.

We get off of the train, greeted by the older sister who lets me know that Erin decided to take a boy from high school, but they were bringing another friend down from camp, the fat ugly stoner chick.

The weekend sucked. Phone Post 3.0

One time, I took this girl out that I had been crushing on for a LONG time. I plan to take her to dinner and a movie. I get there to pick her up and her mom talks to me for 30 minutes AFTER I say its time to leave. I literally had my hand on the doorknob for 20 min while this girl just egged her mom on with stupid stories.

Thru dinner this girl didnt stop talking, she had maybe two bites of her food. Its ok, shes hot, has big tits, and she seems to want the d.

She is all over me thru the movie, so after it lets out, we grab another and head back to my house. I finally have her naked, tits are GORGEOUS. After some heavy petting, i stick my cock in her, and her phone rings. One of those stupid emo love song ring tones. She answers it, me still inside her, and says "Hello?!?, OMG You are NOT?!?, ok be there soon"

She hangs up and tells me its her bf at her house, and asks if i can take her home. I didnt know she had a bf, never mentioned him. I say "Ummmmmm, NO!!! Bitch you can kick rocks!!!" She didnt take it to well, but i laughed naked as she walked away down the road. Phone Post 3.0

Went on a charity date with this girl who was a 3 on a scale of 10. For the date, she took me to a local college to watch the stage version of "Fried Green Tomatoes". I was so bored and accidentally laughed out loud when some character in the play died. Pissed off a bunch of the crying chicks around me who told me to shut up.

We went and played "hide and go seek" (not kidding) with some other couples on the campus. As we hid in plain sight because I stopped caring, she turns to me and asks, "Do I intimidate you?" because hadn't talked to her for about 30 minutes.

That became our go-to phrase the rest of that year. Strangely, she never asked me out again.

Slapsymaxi - So, there were two sisters me and my best friend knew from camp. We lived like an hour from them (LA and they were in OC).

The sisters invited the two of us to their Sadie Hawkins dance! We were only 15, so we took the train down and we're spending the weekend down there.

My friend was long time friends with the older sister, and I had a crush on the younger sister I was going with. We video taped our journey down.

We get off of the train, greeted by the older sister who lets me know that Erin decided to take a boy from high school, but they were bringing another friend down from camp, the fat ugly stoner chick.

The weekend sucked. Phone Post 3.0

Jeez brings back bad memories.

I finally took this really pretty girl out that I had a crush on for a long time. I was so excited but she ended up bringing her fat fucking obnoxious goth friend with her. This fat bitch had black lipstick and hot topic handcuff pants. She kept trying to be edgy and asked questions like "Are you guys going to fuck?" "How often do you jerk off?" shit like that. I'm pretty old fashioned and didn't have any witty remarks. I just ignored her as much as possible.

The girl wasn't trying to friendzone me or anything either. She was just so kind yet ditzy that when her fat friend asked if she could go out with us, the girl felt bad saying no.

I went to pick up a tall hottie for prom. I had to pee really bad, so I used their bathroom, and there was this darling bird on the branch singing, so I was watching it, junk in hand.

All the sudden the bird took off, and right behind where the bird was, my date was putting her dress on. Right at that second, bitty and her mom saw me, junk still in hand, and thought I was jerking my chicken.

I freaked out - was just staring at an adorable bird! Stopped mid-pee and zipped up right away.

Problem is, and it was a big problem at the time, I zipped my brain into the zipper.

Turns out I'm a bleeder. Phone Post 3.0

Early HS. Drunk as could be. Went to finger, hand pushed away. Put hand on back, she moved hand to her bush too far above the good stuff. Eventually moved hand down, moved away again. Its like she wanted me to rub her high upper bush like giving a little kid with a new whiffle a head rub. Got boring rubbing hair. She was uncomfortable but wanted me to continue in limbo. Went on for over an hour. I got very frustrated, said fuck this, going back to party.

Here is the good part. I was really drunk. Walked about 50 yards, had to shit bad. Dropped trow, took shit far away from her. Was at the top of a big hill. Fell in my own shit as i was pulling up drawers. Rolled down hill w pants down, got covered in my own shit stains. Went home, and there were simply no excuses as for why i was so drunk and smelly at 14 yo. Phone Post 3.0

Went to a party my senior year at this chick's house who I had been trying to nail all through HS. I drank too much and then decided to smoke weed for the second time in my life.

I was so fucked up that I walked upstairs, went in her room and sat in the shower for at least an hour. She found me laying in her shower, completely naked, and then proceeded to feed me bread until I was sober enough for her to have her way with me. Apparently, she had been wanting to fuck the entire time we were in HS. Who would've know?!

I guess now that I look back at it, it wasn't so much a fail. I miss high school. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - One time, I took this girl out that I had been crushing on for a LONG time. I plan to take her to dinner and a movie. I get there to pick her up and her mom talks to me for 30 minutes AFTER I say its time to leave. I literally had my hand on the doorknob for 20 min while this girl just egged her mom on with stupid stories.

Thru dinner this girl didnt stop talking, she had maybe two bites of her food. Its ok, shes hot, has big tits, and she seems to want the d.

She is all over me thru the movie, so after it lets out, we grab another and head back to my house. I finally have her naked, tits are GORGEOUS. After some heavy petting, i stick my cock in her, and her phone rings. One of those stupid emo love song ring tones. She answers it, me still inside her, and says "Hello?!?, OMG You are NOT?!?, ok be there soon"

She hangs up and tells me its her bf at her house, and asks if i can take her home. I didnt know she had a bf, never mentioned him. I say "Ummmmmm, NO!!! Bitch you can kick rocks!!!" She didnt take it to well, but i laughed naked as she walked away down the road. Phone Post 3.0
So she had a bf and her mom didn't give a shit that you were gonna take her out on a date? Phone Post 3.0

^yup, mum has that "all the boys are after my beautiful daughter, she's so funny, right?!" attitude that turns girls into bicycles