Dating a girl i like her *no pics*

I just finished with the second date with a girl. I actually like her. We haven't had sex yet. We kissed on the second date for the first time. Are things going too slow? Usually I have sex by the second date, I'm worried she will lose interest if we don't have sex soon. Any advice OG brothers? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck her as soon as possible and move on. Chances are she's a lying slut,
Not saying she is but... chances are. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

close the deal on sex first.  then decide if you actually really do like her later on.

Just kidding.

Rape is never funny. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - Just kidding.

Rape is never funny. Phone Post 3.0
Well.

I mean, "never" is a strong word.... Phone Post 3.0

You need to give her the angry dragon and get out, she sounds terrible and this could be a trap.. Possibly a pre-op Phone Post 3.0

I don't think she's a tranny. Lol Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 - Fuck her as soon as possible and move on. Chances are she's a lying slut,
I wish I had the vote up to give you. God damn that was funny!! Phone Post 3.0

why did you go on a second date if you didn't get ass on the first?

donkypunch55 - Fuck her as soon as possible and move on. Chances are she's a lying slut,
100% this Phone Post 3.0

Given that you're posting on the OG all the advice you're getting here is going to come from a bunch of jaded people.
Just line up something where you can at least fool around. Take her out for drinks, and then clubbing or some shit. Or watch a movie at home together and start grabbing her titties. The less formal the date the more likely you can get pussy IMO
Seriously though if she doesnt put out or at least give you head til you nut by date 4 it isn't oing to be worth your time
Also she's probably just using you for money and child support and fucking a black guy called jamal

I've got some thick solid tight advice bring her by my place. I'll fuck her for you. Free of charge Phone Post 3.0

Maybe she is a reformed slut and wants to take it slow. When it happens her sluttiness will reapear in bed. Phone Post 3.0

She's waiting for her period to pass, then she'll jump your bones (boner) Phone Post 3.0

Damn, the responses in this thread have made me lol like four times already haha.

OP you sound like a total cooze hound (not saying that's a bad thing). You said you really like her so just play it cool and odds are she will want you more. Not every girl puts out right away, sounds like things are going fine. Be the turtle and win the race that way. Unless you just want some strange, in which case step your game up and take flemingo's advice (which I'd take anyway, moving on to less formal dates is always a good step).

If you really like her you should bang a bunch of girls you don't like while letting her take turns with the OG.

Struve420 - Damn, the responses in this thread have made me lol like four times already haha.

OP you sound like a total cooze hound (not saying that's a bad thing). You said you really like her so just play it cool and odds are she will want you more. Not every girl puts out right away, sounds like things are going fine. Be the turtle and win the race that way. Unless you just want some strange, in which case step your game up and take flemingo's advice (which I'd take anyway, moving on to less formal dates is always a good step).
Thanks! I needed to hear this.. imma take your advice. Phone Post 3.0

Great fucking advice, couldn't agree more.. Phone Post 3.0