Dating a girl i like her *no pics*

flemingo - 
flemingo - 
flemingo - Where'd you cum?

still waiting

Still waiting

On her leg as you were trying to find the hole amiright?

donkypunch55 - Fuck her as soon as possible and move on. Chances are she's a lying slut,
Not saying she is but... chances are. Phone Post 3.0
This guy knows his shit! Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 -
Fister -
donkypunch55 - 
Hocky Balboa - Just kidding.

Rape is never funny. Phone Post 3.0
Well.

I mean, "never" is a strong word.... Phone Post 3.0

NO is stronger.

You'll thank me later.

I feel like we need a safe word brah.

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
Prison. Phone Post 3.0

Gorilla_keylock - I just finished with the second date with a girl. I actually like her. We haven't had sex yet. We kissed on the second date for the first time. Are things going too slow? Usually I have sex by the second date, I'm worried she will lose interest if we don't have sex soon. Any advice OG brothers? Phone Post 3.0

You sound like a little girl. Just try to fuck her and you'll be fine.

Never_rolled - In my experience which is vast (not joking) playing it cool and waiting NEVER got me to the finish line. Sex is the hook for chicks then you decide if you like her or not. Sometimes you like their personality but you aren't compatible for many reasons in bed. I have to know right away so I don't waste time or money.

I have written many times I have a fool proof plan getting sex on the first date. I honestly can't remember not, it's been so long. I get to know them over the phone before the date. It could take a couple days or weeks but that is how I do it. I would never go on a date before I get to know them over the phone. Since I have switched to that method I haven't had to sit through a bad date as I had so many times in the past. You can weed them out over the phone and it doesn't cost you anything.
Pfffft, lol. Not buying you as a Dong Juan somehow. Phone Post 3.0

flemingo -

still waiting
Eww. Dude has been feverishly wailing on his pud waiting for those sweet skeet deets, lol. Phone Post 3.0

flemingo - 
flemingo - 

still waiting

Still waiting

still waiting

were the fuuck did u CUM ??????

flemingo - 
flemingo - 
flemingo - 

still waiting

Still waiting

still waiting

Still Waiting

flemingo - 
flemingo - 
flemingo - 
flemingo - 

still waiting

Still waiting

still waiting

Still Waiting

lack of answer leads me to believe into the sock next to the bed as he jacked off to her POF profile after she stopped returning his calls and texts after date # 3 when he took her to dinner and theater looking desprate.  

flemingo - 
flemingo - 
flemingo - 
flemingo - 

still waiting

Still waiting

still waiting

Still Waiting

Still waiting

The first time we did it i couldn't nut, so i jerked off and it landed on my belly and then she gave me kleenex.

I've nutted everywhere since then Phone Post 3.0

Gorilla_keylock - The first time we did it i couldn't nut, so i jerked off and it landed on my belly and then she gave me kleenex.

see this is the information i needed

JoeDingo - 
Gorilla_keylock - I just finished with the second date with a girl. I actually like her. We haven't had sex yet. We kissed on the second date for the first time. Are things going too slow? Usually I have sex by the second date, I'm worried she will lose interest if we don't have sex soon. Any advice OG brothers? Phone Post 3.0

You sound like a little girl. Just try to fuck her and you'll be fine.

It's been done already.

As far as wanting a relationship don't be needy and you'll be fine.

flemingo - 
Gorilla_keylock - The first time we did it i couldn't nut, so i jerked off and it landed on my belly and then she gave me kleenex.

Well, after holding your hard dick in your hand for 2 weeks, where'd you cum???

VFR - 
flemingo - 

got myself in the eye

flemingo - 
VFR - 
flemingo - 

got myself in the eye

Touchdown!!!

Are There rules?!???!!! Phone Post 3.0

We are official now :) Phone Post 3.0

Gorilla_keylock - We are official now :) Phone Post 3.0

RIP OP