Dating females who've been...

sexually assaulted or raped. Who's done it? How did it turn out? Any stories?

Statistics show that 1 in 6 American women have been the victim of sexual assault. So there are a lot of these women out there. Common stereotypes it seems on the OG is that these women either end up being whores or crazy or both.

My ex was.

She was nuts and it did not work out for many reasons. She was a mess from the get go with severely dysfunctional parents who used her as leverage against one another. She had no hope of being normal even without being molested as a child. Phone Post 3.0

I dated a girl who claimed that her uncle molested her. One time I started to finger her and she straight flipped out. Then she told me about her uncle and said that he did that to her and not to finger her again. I always thought it was weird that she was down for anything including anal, but me fingering her was off limits. I eventually called it off and she went complete psycho on me, threatening to commit suicide and shit.

Ex gf was molested by her autistic step brother as a kid.

Was no crazier then other females...
Except in bed she was a dirty dirty girl.

Been with a few chicks who said they'd been raped Phone Post 3.0

I have a few experiences with women that have been raped. One was a serious relationship. For about 8 months it was the best relationship ever. Then she showed her complete psycho hypocrite side and wanted to control my every move. Would never do it again.

But yeah, they'll fuck your dick to Bolivia. Just don't fall for them.

Crazy in the head crazy in the bed Phone Post 3.0

My high school gf was molested by a family member for a long time. She got to a point where we couldn't be physical anymore and it ruined our relationship.

Thomas Pickles - "females"?, are you a black Bulgarian?

Haha good one

Ex-gf

Molested by her father at 4 until about 8

Mother knew it about also but didn't do anything to stop it.

So odd. Hung out with the man many times and never would have suspected... Phone Post 3.0

Two of my ex's were molested by their fathers. Probably two of the crazier ones I dated but they were both goddesses in the bedroom. Phone Post 3.0

Does it have to be Rape-Rape? Phone Post 3.0

My ex room mate claimed to have raped 22 women in the past 5 years Phone Post 3.0

My ex gf was, 15 years ago. Had a lot of issues because of it... Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - My ex was.

She was nuts and it did not work out for many reasons. She was a mess from the get go with severely dysfunctional parents who used her as leverage against one another. She had no hope of being normal even without being molested as a child. Phone Post 3.0
Same thing here. Sad story. Phone Post 3.0

Yes and it caused issues just like many of the posters have said. I'd recommend staying away from this one. Phone Post 3.0

Jergs - Yes and it caused issues just like many of the posters have said. I'd recommend staying away from this one. Phone Post 3.0
Stay away from something serious perhaps, but enjoy the other aspects of her crazy Phone Post 3.0

My ex of 2 years. Molested by her dad for several years. I knew something had happened to her in the past from the jump. I loved this girl, bad thing was we both had a bad drug problem. Her Dad was in jail for 7 years by the time we had gotten together ( drug and violence charges). One day she tells me her secret about him thinking she will never see him again. Well 8 months down the road we get a knock on the door and its him, she bolts to the back of the house crying and i open the door and fuckin lost it. I attacked him and was beating him with no remorse. Then he whips out a knife that i didnt see and gives me a 3 inch deep wound in my hamstring that damn near disabled me and took off running (he could of kept stabbing and i might not be telling this story). She never had another run in or phone call from him. This was 9 years ago. Phone Post 3.0

I predict every HW fight on the main card will be a finish!

Yeah but she was bi polar so it probably added to the crazy she was a tweaker for a couple years after that Phone Post 3.0

Ex gf told me she had been raped twice. First time we had sex she asked me to choke her. I refused so she started choking me instead. I ended up choking her gently so she let go of me, but she just made me squeeze harder. I'll never forget the look of pleasure on her face from having my hand wrapped around her throat. She would tell me to bite her back whenever I fucked her in her ass too.