Dating females who've been...

SLUGSHOT_331 - Ex gf told me she had been raped twice. First time we had sex she asked me to choke her. I refused so she started choking me instead. I ended up choking her gently so she let go of me, but she just made me squeeze harder. I'll never forget the look of pleasure on her face from having my hand wrapped around her throat. She would tell me to bite her back whenever I fucked her in her ass too.
Great, now I'm sitting here with a boner. Phone Post 3.0

I dated a girl for a few weeks, and I didn't know she had been raped at the time. We finally got hot and heavy one night. A few minutes after clothes were removed, she jumped out of bed, crouched in the corner of the room rocking back and forth and started crying. I was obviously freaked out. i covered her up and asked what was happening, then she told me the story of getting raped and how she gets "flashbacks", which is what just freaked her out a few minutes ago. She also told me about 2 STD's she has, one of which was from the rapist, so i was grateful the sexy time stopped anyway.

This was a very long time ago and I don't recall all the details but I think I drove her home after that, then maybe talked to her a few times after that, and that was it. Phone Post 3.0

They always have man issues Phone Post 3.0

bluekyle - I dated a girl for a few weeks, and I didn't know she had been raped at the time. We finally got hot and heavy one night. A few minutes after clothes were removed, she jumped out of bed, crouched in the corner of the room rocking back and forth and started crying. I was obviously freaked out. i covered her up and asked what was happening, then she told me the story of getting raped and how she gets "flashbacks", which is what just freaked her out a few minutes ago. She also told me about 2 STD's she has, one of which was from the rapist, so i was grateful the sexy time stopped anyway.

This was a very long time ago and I don't recall all the details but I think I drove her home after that, then maybe talked to her a few times after that, and that was it. Phone Post 3.0
She still had 2 stds? Didn't she go to the doctor and get it taken care of? Phone Post 3.0

I guess not by the time we dated, or maybe they weren't curable. I don't remember what she had, or if she told me. Hell, maybe she was lying. Phone Post 3.0

TheBulgarianAssassin - sexually assaulted or raped. Who's done it? How did it turn out? Any stories?

Statistics show that 1 in 6 American women have been the victim of sexual assault. So there are a lot of these women out there. Common stereotypes it seems on the OG is that these women either end up being whores or crazy or both.
Dated maybe 4-5? Originally felt they shouldn't be faulted for something they didn't ask for. With that said, they are nutjobs, with strange sexual desires. One wanted me to role play raping her, by abducting her and fucking her in my car with a ski mask or something. Others have just been whores, and pathological liars. Damaged goods, best to keep looking Phone Post 3.0

I have had two long term relationships. Of 3 years each and both of them claimed that they got raped.. I didn't really believe them Phone Post 3.0

Dated one that told her stepdad molested her from the time she was 8 to 11 years old. First time we had sex i could feel it was a little uncomfortable. Right as I finish (wearing a condom btw) she shoves me off her and curls in a ball. Tried to console her for a while.
Tried a couple more times and she still freaked out every time. Broke it off and she went nuts. Showed up at my work. Followed me when I went out on weekends. Totally unstable. Never never again. No fun or crazy awesome sex into case. Phone Post 3.0

I have seriously been punched and had water thrown on me before in nice restraunts. Wanna know why? Girls say they have been raped 6x and shit and I say no they haven't. Turns out I was right every time. Phone Post 3.0

My ex gf had some serious issues. She claimed to be raped by her dad and molested by her older brother. She was a very sexual person and somewhat of a slut.

One time we were in the middle of fucking and she said "Oh daddy, yes" and literally started freaking out and crying and having a full on panic attack. I swear that shit was one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

She would spy on me after we broke up and would harass girls I dated for about 2 yrs or so. Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino -

I dated a girl who claimed that her uncle molested her. One time I started to finger her and she straight flipped out. Then she told me about her uncle and said that he did that to her and not to finger her again. I always thought it was weird that she was down for anything including anal, but me fingering her was off limits. I eventually called it off and she went complete psycho on me, threatening to commit suicide and shit.

My ex's uncle also fingered her as a child. Lots of dodgy uncles out there. Your ex sounds more fucked up than mine though. Poor girls. Phone Post 3.0

Not that I know if though I use to fuck a girl whose ex was in prison for beating her up. Wouldn't be shocked if he may have just taken it a few times without what is generally known as consent.

A really good friend of mine growing up was touched up by an uncle when she was 8 or something. Messed her up quite a bit emotionally where she couldn't have any real sexual relationship til she was around 21/22. Phone Post 3.0

About 2/3 of the women I know had "" Phone Post 3.0

5 o clock shadow - About 2/3 of the women I know had "" Phone Post 3.0
Sorry misspost. Anyways about 2/3 women I know were raped. One was a fucked up molestation. The others were date rapes with 1st boyfriends. (And another got raped while she was homeless...) Anyways, rape is way more common than most people think and of you've had sex with more than five women, statistics say that one of them was a rape victim.

Given the preponderance of date rape, I'm a bit scared to have a daughter.

fos Phone Post 3.0

Broken beyond repair. Been there done that have the kid to prove it... My kid is awesome but holy hell is the kids mom fucking broken. Never ever will I go with somebody who has been involved with a sex crime. Phone Post 3.0

so cal trucker - My ex of 2 years. Molested by her dad for several years. I knew something had happened to her in the past from the jump. I loved this girl, bad thing was we both had a bad drug problem. Her Dad was in jail for 7 years by the time we had gotten together ( drug and violence charges). One day she tells me her secret about him thinking she will never see him again. Well 8 months down the road we get a knock on the door and its him, she bolts to the back of the house crying and i open the door and fuckin lost it. I attacked him and was beating him with no remorse. Then he whips out a knife that i didnt see and gives me a 3 inch deep wound in my hamstring that damn near disabled me and took off running (he could of kept stabbing and i might not be telling this story). She never had another run in or phone call from him. This was 9 years ago. Phone Post 3.0

Hot.

Ex was molested by her stepfather and raped as a teenager at a party. She also had issues with alcoholism. She was an incredibly caring person and always put others before herself but her past issues made her extremely unstable. One morning we woke up and she was happy go lucky and then immediately switched to straight up bitchy/mean because she couldn't find a pair of her jeans, which were in a hamper.

Her mother, who was married to the person that molested her, was molested herself as a child. When my ex told her mother what her husband did she basically blocked it out of her mind because she couldn't deal with the fact that she married someone who could do something so horrible. So my ex also has issues with her mother, who kind if disowned her. I think about her sometimes and kind if get choked up. She's one of those people that could have endless potential but she's held back by her past and addiction issues. Phone Post 3.0

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF - My ex gf had some serious issues. She claimed to be raped by her dad and molested by her older brother. She was a very sexual person and somewhat of a slut.

One time we were in the middle of fucking and she said "Oh daddy, yes" and literally started freaking out and crying and having a full on panic attack. I swear that shit was one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

She would spy on me after we broke up and would harass girls I dated for about 2 yrs or so. Phone Post 3.0

Damn Phone Post 3.0

Ex started bawling while fucking when I pinned her arms down. Yeah that was weird. Great tits though Phone Post 3.0