Dating

Do you ever ask the girl your dating how many people they've had sexy with before you? Phone Post 3.0

The flappiness of the curtains should be an indicator Phone Post 3.0

Never. Don't care. Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - Never. Don't care. Phone Post 3.0

Correct, if she volunteers sexual information about herself, you're on the right track though. Never ask and never answer. Tell her zero or one million if she asks you. 

Unprompted admissions like: "I've never been in a threesome with a guy and two girls" are GOLD!!!!!!! 

Doesn't matter, she will lie.

I think it depends on yourself. If you've screwed 15 or more chics I would think you could give a fuck less about her sexual history. But if you've been with 2 girls and she's been with 20 guys, that will mess with your head.

Think about it before you open that Pandora's box. Phone Post 3.0

Bignasty74 - Do you ever ask the girl your dating how many people they've had sexy with before you? Phone Post 3.0

That's probably the last question you should ask unless you want to break off the relationship. Chicks always hate to answer that one, and will usually lie if they do answer.

I was seeing a little 20 year old after my divorce for about 3 months here recently. this convo was brought up - she told me "it doesnt matter, you knowing my history and me knowing yours does nothing to benefit us"

whats the OG translation? Im thinking she was with hundreds.

5pointer - I was seeing a little 20 year old after my divorce for about 3 months here recently. this convo was brought up - she told me "it doesnt matter, you knowing my history and me knowing yours does nothing to benefit us"

It means she bangs and knows you bang!!!!

5pointer - I was seeing a little 20 year old after my divorce for about 3 months here recently. this convo was brought up - she told me "it doesnt matter, you knowing my history and me knowing yours does nothing to benefit us"

She sounds well-grounded and you asking means insecurity. Just my observation of your post. Phone Post 3.0

Lol no. Don't fucking do it dummy Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy - 
5pointer - I was seeing a little 20 year old after my divorce for about 3 months here recently. this convo was brought up - she told me "it doesnt matter, you knowing my history and me knowing yours does nothing to benefit us"

She sounds well-grounded and you asking means insecurity. Just my observation of your post. Phone Post 3.0

where did i say i asked?

I only have one question I ask a girl; do you have a bigger cawk then me?

If the answer is no it´s on like Konkey Dong.

If the answer is yes it´s on like Konkey Dong.

as long as the last one is me, it's all good. Men fuck, women fuck, people fuck. It is what it is.

Things like have a 9 way with the 85 bear's football team, i'd like to hear about before we get to involved

psychosphere - The flappiness of the curtains should be an indicator Phone Post 3.0

Nahhh, in my experience this is pure genetics. I've seen some total slutbags with a perfect mound, while other girls who have much smaller lists with slabs of roast beef on either side.