Datsik fighting a smaller guy under boxing rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD8zhQF4HZI

1 Like

I actually fell asleep half way through, does any punches actually land? 

Damn, Datsik actually looks good, fighting pretty efficiently and dare I say sanely. Looks almost Brock sized too, not bad. For Datsik.

RenatoCocopreta - Damn, Datsik actually looks good, fighting pretty efficiently and dare I say sanely. Looks almost Brock sized too, not bad. For Datsik.

yeah he is getting in shape and is becoming a nicer guy overall

slowly lol

boxingman - 
RenatoCocopreta - Damn, Datsik actually looks good, fighting pretty efficiently and dare I say sanely. Looks almost Brock sized too, not bad. For Datsik.

slowly lol

Am I crazy or is an Arlovski rematch looking more appealing by the day?

RenatoCocopreta - 
boxingman - 

slowly lol

I want to see the Datsik/Aleks Emilianenko fight first.

Alex beats his ass, Datsik is crazy but he throws the same punches over and over. Alex has the better technical boxing

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Alex beats his ass, Datsik is crazy but he throws the same punches over and over. Alex has the better technical boxing

Probably true but the craziness surrounding the fight would make it worth watching. Datsik may have to pull out a head butt at some point.

StrikingMMA -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Probably true but the craziness surrounding the fight would make it worth watching. Datsik may have to pull out a head butt at some point.

Don’t get wrong, I would love to see it lol 

Smaller guy has nice movement and hands. Who is he?

Datsik vs. Charlie Z is the only fight that matters in boxing now

1 Like
boxingman -

slowly lol

Is the world ready for an in-shape Datsik?

The world needs and in shape Red Tarzan!

RenatoCocopreta -
boxingman -
RenatoCocopreta - Damn, Datsik actually looks good, fighting pretty efficiently and dare I say sanely. Looks almost Brock sized too, not bad. For Datsik.

slowly lol

JOB - Smaller guy has nice movement and hands. Who is he?

Chechen fighter Zelimkhan Dukaev nicknamed Machine Gunner

Who is this retard Datsik and why does the UG have a daily circle jerk about anything concerning him?

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 

Who is this retard Datsik and why does the UG have a daily circle jerk about anything concerning him?

He holds a KO win over Andrei Arlovski.

Datsik is that half retarded 2nd grade bully that everyone knew growing up.