Datsik weighing in 50 lbs heavier than Monson

Ah they are going to run it back eh. War Fernando get the KO next time.

I feel he was closing in on a finish a bit more from mid 2nd round on Gadhzi was getting busted up and tired more and more. Poor sportsmanship on his part aswell he didn’t even want to look at Fernando.

Yeah. Dagis are sore losers often.

1 Like

what an intro haha Datsik with the hammer. hopefully Monson gets kod.

1 Like

Datsik opening up with a sommersault

1 Like

Ok I was already wrong that Jeff won’t take him down. Getting interesting

Datsik working that shitty Che Guevara Tattoo to the body.

1 Like

Datsik just said he couldn’t hit Monson in some areas of his tattoos because those were dear to him

4 Likes

Rolling thunder kick, his specialty…you know this from his fight with Andrei didn’t he try one in that fight over 20 yrs ago? Datsik is an MMA gift lol

3 Likes

Yea he understands his legacy in the sport that was a throwback for sure.

2 Likes

Yes. He was doing a lot of crazy stuff back in the day

3 Likes

He almost looked to have Rob Kaman a bit unsettled post fight Arlovski KO.

Yep. Pioneer baby.

So who won between the 2 Russians?

Datsik won
I had Monson in front.
Pretty impressive for a man in hit 50s

4 Likes

keyed up at the entertaining walk ins.

3 Likes

That was pretty cool, CLASH OF THE COMMUNISTS!!! Monson was wincing but looked like an animal.

1 Like

42-year-old Russian mixed martial arts fighter Vyacheslav Datsik spoke about the victory in the main event of the REN TV Fight Club tournament over 51-year-old American Jeff Monson, who has Russian citizenship.

“You thought that I was being careful? Well, why mess around, he is older, after all. And where to beat Monson? Wherever you hit him… You can’t do a low kick on the leg – there is a sickle and a hammer, you can’t hit him in the midsection – there is Che Guevara. Where to hit him? He is ours,” Datsik said after the fight.

7 Likes

Cocaine Jones beats them both

Are they finally making Aleks vs Datsik now?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like