Daughter is a fan...

After extreme rules, she was so bright eyed and excited and already asking "daddy, can you please take me to another one?!" It was a cool feeling. I'm already a single father w/ custody 5 days a week, so we are as close as can be, a daddy's girl 100%, but we definitely bonded some more there. Like it's gonna be something else that's just "our thing" and if your a parent you know how cool it is and how important it is to have something to do together so you can get into conversation and stuff without just asking dumb questions and your kid pushing away from you. Sorry to rant, it's just awesome my daughter likes WWE. Phone Post 3.0

Loves in order, cena, the divas, d/bry, shield, and several others. Hates the Wyatt's with a passion, has genuine fear and it's hilarious/cute as hell, Kane scares her even more because he was a guy in a suit to her, and now a demon who she believes is really trying to hurt Brie Bella lol. She screamed when he was in the car, and when his fire went off (she was relieved thinking it was over, now realized it's ongoing battle haha). Seein her really believe makes me jealous, I wish I still did! It's amazing how a kid can cheer and be crushed when cena loses. She finally started saying "he tried his best, I still love him cuz he's a good guy, he's gonna win next time I think" "if he can't cheat the Wyatt's can't beat him, it's not fair they can cheat, someone should help him when they cheat"... Was a great night Phone Post 3.0

=)

That's what it's all about man! That's awesome Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome brother

Got a daughter who just turned 12 weeks old and I'm hoping she will be a wrestling fan one day

She already sits with me when I watch cause my wife hates wrestling and can't get into it for some reason

Wondering what you did to get your daughter into it?

She just started watching with you or you took her to an event?

Also wondering how old she is

Thanks for the great story bro

Voted up Phone Post 3.0

Awesome feeling, I've got two kids a 9 year old and a 1 and a half both girls. My 9 year old has recently gotten into wrestling and watches Raw with me.

She likes Daniel Bryan, loves the Shield (especially Roman, thinks he's cute) the Wyatt's and Cena but only Cena cause all he does for kids. Hates Kane, HHH and Stephanie. Oh yea and she thinks Zeb is hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - After extreme rules, she was so bright eyed and excited and already asking "daddy, can you please take me to another one?!" It was a cool feeling. I'm already a single father w/ custody 5 days a week, so we are as close as can be, a daddy's girl 100%, but we definitely bonded some more there. Like it's gonna be something else that's just "our thing" and if your a parent you know how cool it is and how important it is to have something to do together so you can get into conversation and stuff without just asking dumb questions and your kid pushing away from you. Sorry to rant, it's just awesome my daughter likes WWE. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up Phone Post 3.0

krs82 - That's awesome brother

Got a daughter who just turned 12 weeks old and I'm hoping she will be a wrestling fan one day

She already sits with me when I watch cause my wife hates wrestling and can't get into it for some reason

She's 7, and at first it was something she saw that I liked and just have it a quick glance, but with the network and YouTube I was able to show all highlights of great divas matches (shout out to Lita and Trish, they got my daughter into it) and then some boys at school talked about John cena, I bought her the shirt, and she was instantly over the next day at school. Luckily she thinks it's cool now. But yeah start with highlights untill they're ready for a whole show, and live events will help a ton too. Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor -

=)

Ha, ya Made my day bro, thanx lol Phone Post 3.0

My baby brother is two and sneaks into my room in the mornings and wakes me up with a slap and covers me for what he calls a von foo free dig dig champion starts my day off perfectly
He also grabs my goatee which is his sign for me to do my macho man voice and challenge him to a match and his celebration for anything good that happens is a yes chant

Sorry bout the rant haha Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - My baby brother is two and sneaks into my room in the mornings and wakes me up with a slap and covers me for what he calls a von foo free dig dig champion starts my day off perfectly
He also grabs my goatee which is his sign for me to do my macho man voice and challenge him to a match and his celebration for anything good that happens is a yes chant

Awesome... My friends son will be 3, he's obsessed with taker, puts a pillow case on for a hood and does the whole entrance lol, it's funny Phone Post 3.0

It's awesome when my 7 year old daughter tells her friends, "My Daddy has a wrestling ring." She and her 6 year old sister are into it, too. And they both want to do martial arts after seeing Ronda fight.

Having two daughters is the coolest part of my life. I'm glad you're enjoying the bonding experience, Dugs. VU tomorrow since I already voted you up today! Phone Post 3.0

Ryan Black - It's awesome when my 7 year old daughter tells her friends, "My Daddy has a wrestling ring." She and her 6 year old sister are into it, too. And they both want to do martial arts after seeing Ronda fight.

Having two daughters is the coolest part of my life. I'm glad you're enjoying the bonding experience, Dugs. VU tomorrow since I already voted you up today! Phone Post 3.0
2 girls? Wow, that's a handful, by handful I mean a blessing haha. I dunno if it's good or bad they are close in age lol. but I can't wait for another one tho tbh. Your a lucky guy, I know how crazy about my daughter I am. If ya don't have a baby girl, you can't understand I think tho, crazy to think what you'd actually do for them! Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
UGCTT_omzzy - My baby brother is two and sneaks into my room in the mornings and wakes me up with a slap and covers me for what he calls a von foo free dig dig champion starts my day off perfectly

Awesome... My friends son will be 3, he's obsessed with taker, puts a pillow case on for a hood and does the whole entrance lol, it's funny Phone Post 3.0
He loves the taker entrance but is shit scared of rey and sin cara and Kane gives him nightmares Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - 
krs82 - That's awesome brother

She's 7, and at first it was something she saw that I liked and just have it a quick glance, but with the network and YouTube I was able to show all highlights of great divas matches (shout out to Lita and Trish, they got my daughter into it) and then some boys at school talked about John cena, I bought her the shirt, and she was instantly over the next day at school. Luckily she thinks it's cool now. But yeah start with highlights untill they're ready for a whole show, and live events will help a ton too. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the advice man

Ill definitely keep it in mind

Will VU tomorrow

Totally awesome man!! Have a VU!

My boy is 5 and he is now getting into it as well. Tonight we spent 2.5 hours playing Tornado Tag TLC matches on WWE 2k14.

He was HBK, super kicked Ziggler, and says "Know your role, JaPony". Hahaha. Kid cracks me up. Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
Ryan Black - It's awesome when my 7 year old daughter tells her friends, "My Daddy has a wrestling ring." She and her 6 year old sister are into it, too. And they both want to do martial arts after seeing Ronda fight.

2 girls? Wow, that's a handful, by handful I mean a blessing haha. I dunno if it's good or bad they are close in age lol. but I can't wait for another one tho tbh. Your a lucky guy, I know how crazy about my daughter I am. If ya don't have a baby girl, you can't understand I think tho, crazy to think what you'd actually do for them! Phone Post 3.0
VU! Amen, brother. I'd do anything for them.

It's actually pretty awesome that they're a year apart (nearly to the day- 4/11/07 & 4/2/08), besides the fact that the month of April is a very expensive month, and they end up having at least 3 Birthday Parties, lol. But I love having "Irish Twins" (that's what they call it when you have kids that close in age, never heard the term before, lol), and I couldn't be happier that I had children young.

Some couples wait until they're in their late-30's and 40's to have kids, and I can understand that. I certainly wish I was more established and organized in my life right now, but my girls don't stand in the way of any of that. I'm glad I had them younger because I had the money to support a family at 19- most people don't.

But what gets lost over time, literally, is your ability to remember what it was like being their age. It's not too difficult to put myself in a 6 or 7 year old's shoes and relate to them, because it was only 20 years ago that I was that same age. It honestly makes parenting a lot easier, IMO. Being a good parent when you have kids much older can be confusing & frustrating (I've seen it- my Aunt didn't have kids until she was 40). It's easy for me to have fun with my girls. And behavior-wise, they're always so good- it's an amazing experience, man.

We watched Raw yesterday after school, and my daughters are diggin' the Adam Rose character (probably because he came out with an entourage of goofy 'party people' and a giant bunny, lol). They were singing the theme song afterward like the crowd was (and damn, if that trend continues, he'll be SO over).

They love Daniel Bryan, John Cena, The Divas, Dolph Ziggler, and The Shield. I recently rennovated their room, and everything looks girly- one side is Monster High, the other side is My Little Pony, then on the wall right above their beds is a big WWE poster with most of the popular guys on it- they wanted it because The Shield is right in the middle, lol. Sticks out like a sore thumb amongst all the girly-ness.

My apologies for the FRAT. To all you parents- enjoy your time with your kids! Thanks for reading, and hope you all have a great day. Phone Post 3.0

Dang Dugs95 replying to everyone but me, I see how you are man. Is it cause I'm Hispanic? Jk Phone Post 3.0

Ramirez83 - Dang Dugs95 replying to everyone but me, I see how you are man. Is it cause I'm Hispanic? Jk Phone Post 3.0
Lmao, my girls last name is Herrera!.... It wasn't intentional bro haha, your daughter seems to like similar stuff to my daughter. Must be a girl thing lol....except the Wyatt's, mine is petrified of them and Kane! But 2 years difference can mean a lot when young, mines 7. Yours are far apart, same mom? I'm not with my baby mamma, broke up when she was 6 months old, month later started dating her god mother, been together 7 years now lol Phone Post 3.0