Dave and busters has partnered with Belator.

Noticed while watching the other night that they will be doing fight nights at Dave and busters on Friday evenings.
They seem to copy a lot of what the UFC does.

Do you think they will show the PPV there?

Also how do those deals work? Does BWs pay per location or is it a flat rate yearly deal?

Answers please Phone Post 3.0

Too many distractions in a place like that to keep 100% attention sports on the screens, I would miss so much action at that place.

The Dave & Busters nearest me won't show MMA of any kind..

"It attracts the wrong crowd."

Harmon Whistler - 

The Dave & Busters nearest me won't show MMA of any kind..

"It attracts the wrong crowd."

lol the one here in Toronto/ Vaughn needs cops to walk through it randomly on weekends cause it attracts gangsters taking their bitches out to butter up the cootchie, MMA would improve the crowd.

Great. A show I don't watch, at a place I never visit. Phone Post 3.0

the Dave & Busters near me in Austin shows UFCs with no cover charge. They get big crowds of cheapskate fight fans such as myself. They're really cool about people just going in, standing around and watching the fights, then walking out without spending a dime.

They have been doing that in cincinnati about 1 year Phone Post 3.0

This just in... We landed on the moon! Phone Post 3.0

What is dave and busters? Phone Post

BTT-RyannVonDoom - This just in... We landed on the moon! Phone Post 3.0
Ha! I hadn't heard of it till this weekend. Guess it's been going on forever. Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - 

What is dave and busters? Phone Post

Think Chuck-E-Cheese for adults

WE LANDED ON THE MOON Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -  What is dave and busters? Phone Post

Think Chuck-E-Cheese for adults

Titty bar? Phone Post

No. LITERALLY Chuck E Cheeses for adults. Much better selection of food, alcohol, pool tables, ski ball, video games, etc...

Lex_o - 
WE LANDED ON THE MOON Phone Post 3.0

dumbanddumbernowai.gif

McLeod - No. LITERALLY Chuck E Cheeses for adults. Much better selection of food, alcohol, pool tables, ski ball, video games, etc...

this and prizes that take more tickets in cost to play than it would be to buy the item in real life