Dave Chappelle to critics "shut the f up"

Dave Chappelle Badass Emmys Acceptance Speech 2020 - YouTube

Dude is the goat.

5 Likes

He seems bitter about something.

3 Likes

Ttt

this this year hasn’t been good for him. 

1 Like

Comedy is dying a quick death.

5 Likes

He's self loathing and self destructive  and will probably be dead in the next 10 years. 

He used to be funny and it's a shame. 

6 Likes

Dave is the Michael Jordan of his craft.

3 Likes

He used to be goat. Now hes too self righteous and preachy and political. Tell jokes dave.

5 Likes
Eskimo - 

Damn, haven’t been keeping up with him. What happened to him?

1 Like
NiteProwleR - 

the war isnt over

and comedy is dead

I dont think a group of people got hit harder by the realities of present day more than comedians.  Covid shut down their venues and PC/cancel culture has them literally afraid to work - or even talk.  Its pretty crazy, when you watch comedians on podcasts, you can hear how hesitant they are.  No one sounds like they used to even a year or so ago.  Theyre all terrified.  Of covid, of cancel culture, or of both.  

The bittersweet here is that most of them are liberals.  They didnt say anything when guys like Nick DiPaolo were deplatformed for taking right leaning positions and speaking their minds.   Now the angry mob has its cancel sights trained on anyone who says anything objectionable.  To a mob.   

The chickens have come home to roost and the comedians are on the front line, all falling one by one.  Soon more lefties will see the angry mob coming at them.  

its 2020 so no dissent, no free thought or speech and above all, no jokes because feelings

the left is vile

7 Likes
BigEyedFish -
NiteProwleR - 

the war isnt over

and comedy is dead

I dont think a group of people got hit harder by the realities of present day more than comedians.  Covid shut down their venues and PC/cancel culture has them literally afraid to work - or even talk.  Its pretty crazy, when you watch comedians on podcasts, you can hear how hesitant they are.  No one sounds like they used to even a year or so ago.  Theyre all terrified.  Of covid, of cancel culture, or of both.  

The bittersweet here is that most of them are liberals.  They didnt say anything when guys like Nick DiPaolo were deplatformed for taking right leaning positions and speaking their minds.   Now the angry mob has its cancel sights trained on anyone who says anything objectionable.  To a mob.   

The chickens have come home to roost and the comedians are on the front line, all falling one by one.  Soon more lefties will see the angry mob coming at them.  

its 2020 so no dissent, no free thought or speech and above all, no jokes because feelings

the left is vile

WOW.  Had never realized this or even thought about it.  Fuking society is imploding because of these loser FUKS on the left...

BigEyedFish -
NiteProwleR - 

the war isnt over

and comedy is dead

the left is vile

Another reason why I love Doug Stanhope so much. He couldn't give less of a flying fuck about fame, netflix specials, arena tours etc. He loathes all of that shit. He is the one stand up I can guarantee you will never get cancelled.

4 Likes

Dave has turned into a racist bitter piece of shit. Used to be aloof and seemingly approachable. Now he is a bitter angry black man.  What a shame. 

7 Likes
Brockback Mountain - https://youtu.be/Cx4Qs703gY4

Dude is the goat.

Why is he in a sleeping bag?

2 Likes

I didn’t find that funny at all.

1 Like

I hope the majority prevail and comedy does a u-turn again for the better. I hope.

It takes a huge faggot to care about those bullshit awards. Pat each other on the back harder. 

I like Dave overall but was this supposed to be funny or just a big statement?

2 Likes
KennyPowers55 -
Eskimo - 

Damn, haven’t been keeping up with him. What happened to him?

He regressed in every way. It’s sad. 

1 Like

Jim gaffigan is the man, check him out if you haven't or not in awhile

Dude kills it

I didnt like how he picked on candice owen for having a differing opinion while being black. that is racism at its core. ‘if u are a certain race, you MUST believe and think certain things. if not im going to be mean to you.’ sorry thats racist.

6 Likes