Dave Chappelle to Headline Comedy Tour

http://gawker.com/dave-chappelle-to-headline-coast-to-coast-comedy-tour-513790405

Dave Chappelle to Headline Coast-to-Coast Comedy Tour

Fans of Dave Chappelle will no longer need to wait by their iPhone's Twitter app for the chance to catch the elusive comedian at one of his instantly legendary impromptu shows.

Funny or Die announced this morning that Chappelle, who has been infamously difficult to track down since he abruptly left his widely acclaimed Comedy Central show in 2005, will headline the website's first (annual?) Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival.

Kicking off in Austin, Texas, on August 23rd, the tour will go coast-to-coast over the following five weekends.

Other performers scheduled to appear on Oddball's two stages include Flight of the Conchords (the co-headliners), Demetri Martin, Hannibal Buress, John Mulaney, and Kristen Schall.

"Street performers, vendors, psychics, freaks," and other sideshows will also be part of the 13-city tour.

Ticket will go on sale this Friday, June 21st, via Live Nation.

Meanwhile, Chappelle was last spotted "tightening" his material across the South, and seemingly preparing his fans for his next abrupt disappearance by informing the crowd, "I didn’t want to do comedy."

Please do Denver. Mulany is fucking funny. Phone Post

Fuuuuccccckkkkk come to Columbus Ohio. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

awesome Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - 

Please do Denver. Mulany is fucking funny. Phone Post

If this happens we are going on a date. We will work out the logistics like who is putting out, when, etc.

Relative to my interests. I'm thinking about goin to the one in Dallas but it's gonna be hot as hell at that venue in August. Phone Post

Hellz yeah!

303 -
clattymine -  Please do Denver. Mulany is fucking funny. Phone Post

If this happens we are going on a date. We will work out the logistics like who is putting out, when, etc.

LOL.

It's in Denver and they say Jim Jeffrey is performing too. Should be epic.

Says englewood, I assume that's fiddlers. Phone Post

He's gotta do another special! 

I'm actually excited to see Chris delia Phone Post 3.0

Tickets go on sale Friday 6/21 @ 10:00 AM EST iirc

I will definitely be picking up tickets for the Camden show (SBC)

Fuck there prob gonna be no way to get tickets to the Irvine show Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, irvine is gonna be ruff, closest one to me, maybe Denver? DAMM' no San Francisco? Sheeeeeeet . Kristen Schall is funny . Sounds dope. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -

I wonder which NJ location is closer to CT.

I am interested Phone Post

rustyshakleford - Yeah, irvine is gonna be ruff, closest one to me, maybe Denver? DAMM' no San Francisco? Sheeeeeeet . Kristen Schall is funny . Sounds dope. Phone Post 3.0

There's a show in Mountain View but wasn't in the list above

http://www.funnyordie.com/oddball

CyborgRoyce, vtfu when I get to the laptop.....I got family , literally , 20 minutes from there. BLAMMY! I could get high as hell and cab it there!
Good looking out. Phone Post 3.0

I found out last week he'll be in Raleigh Wednesday. I needed to know that shit like a month ago. Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous -
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -

I wonder which NJ location is closer to CT.

I am interested Phone Post

Holmdel is a smaller town, if you're a big nerd, the comic book store that Kevin Smith owns is right near there in Red Bank.

It's been a while since I've been to camden, but I recall it being a shithole. Camden is probably a good 30-45 min further. Holmdel is a straight show down the parkway. Phone Post