Dave Chappelle's Cousin Says He's Been Cloned

Pretty crazy if true.  They say after he took that leave of absense for several years the clone has came back and done all those comedy shows recently.  They cloned his family also.  The new Dave Chappelle isn't as funny as the old one, not even close.

Maybe this is a Dave from a different reality

Something strange happened to him when he quit his show.

Not sure if he was replaced, but he was definitely got to, and made to back the fuck down from what he was doing.

One strong rumour is that Oprah hated the way he represented black people, and she had him taken out (career wise). 

He seems to be doing okay again now, but he will never regain the momentum he had before they fucked with him.

To say he'll never be what he was before is dismissive to his integrity as a man and artist. I find it poetic that he gave back the reported 50mil from comedy central on principle when he quit the show and then got exactly that from Netflix for his comeback. Like his asking price as exactly what he gave up to be able to look at himself in the mirror.

Bard of the cage - To say he'll never be what he was before is dismissive to his integrity as a man and artist. I find it poetic that he gave back the reported 50mil from comedy central on principle when he quit the show and then got exactly that from Netflix for his comeback. Like his asking price as exactly what he gave up to be able to look at himself in the mirror.

Fair call, I really meant that any professional who's stopped from performing their craft at the height of their popularity, always seems to lose something when they come back. We see it in sport all the time, and Dave was really the shit in his first carnation, and now he seems to have lost some of that mojo, but maybe I'm being too judgemental.