Dave Gardner vs Rich Clementi

Rich in 1 By KO

i'll give you 3:2 odds. that should be "fair" considering they both were at about even money when the odds when up for their last fight.

There was alot of hype on this fight the first time it was supposed to go down. We are very excited to be bringing this fight to the FFC.

Stay tuned for the rest of the card. We are working on another feature bout that should be as exciting.

Rob

Yo Rob, what about my guy?

He checked in yet?

Good luck Gardner!!!

dnwsr,

I'm not sure how that works, but I think it means, if we bet $50, then if I win, you pay me $75 and if you win, I pay you $25. Is that about right?

I think it would go: you bet fifty, you pay fifty if you lose, you win 75, if you win.

Dave

dave gomez has it right. basically i'd have to pay you one and a half times the amount of money we bet. so if its a 40 dollar bet, you pay me 40 if clementi wins, i pay you 60 if gardner wins, etc.

How about 3-2 on a couple beers?

Dave

Did someone say beers!? Now I really wish I could make it to the fights ;-)

Okay dnwsr, I'm in for $40. You can e-mail me at: mikeblak@yahoo.com to confirm and trade contact info, or we can just touch base after the fight. Good luck to both fighters. -Mike

i'll email you a confirmation, but there isn't a better place to confirm it than here. ok, so if clementi wins, you give me 40. if gardner wins, i owe you 60. its on!!

dave, how about i buy you two beers if gardner wins and you buy me a mixed drink if clementi wins?

dnwsr,

Consider it confirmed then. Good luck. -Mike

p.s. I'm still waiting for an answer from Dirty Harry about Clementi in the first round. How about an MMA t-shirt from a local academy? Or we can go cash even up sice you're picking the round.

March 5th guys. Look for Dave Garcia to make his FFC debut also. He will be fighting George Lockhart.

Gardner just beat two BJJ black belts this past weekend on his way to the Grappling Classic finals in preparation for his title defense against Rich.

Dave Garcia is a monster and it will be very tough for any 170 lb fighter to get a w against him.

Dave Gomez

What weight is Garcia fighting at for this one 170?Good luck Garcia and Gardner.

Don't know for sure, but a would assume 170.

Dave

I doubt 170, Lockhart has some cutting to do to get to 185

Garcia has improved a great deal over the past year. He is comfortable either standing, clinching, or on the ground.

I will talk to him tonight to see what weight he signed for.

Dave

Huge congrats to Rich for winning the Rings Tourney! Very impressive!

Dave