Dave Hart

Looks like someone will be tipping the bottle of wild irish rose with their right hand for now on!

Anyone else see the fight where Pat armbars a guy twice and snaps them both?

is anyone alive in Indiana????

Fred, Long time no talk buddy, great post, good to see another KOBK'er out there

Obviously, from training with him for 6 years plus, I learned forever valuable skills. Thanks to him, my adoration and respect fro the sport of grappling and MMA has grown. I of course went on to compete for several years on and off and promote the Fearless Fighting Championships, and also taught.  Me, Pat, and Tim were hitting it in my garage in the off years at one point,  me and Tim had a two hour match in mid-summer about two years ago,  it had to be 115 in there....... :(  I taught at the YMCA,  and we had it going there for a while too.  

I joined with Raul,  and we had the Universal Fighting Facility up and running for a while, however, I suffered a major back injury in December 2004, but have since have started a Faith Based Youth Program I ran all last year. I recently opened it up for adults again and look to build a larger stable of fighters again and am making plans on a new MMA Center. I am having a new Cage built as we speak, I purchased more mats last year and just bought new training equipment last week.

I have 35 rotational students signed up now, usually 6-15 show up on average, you know how it is. Its mid summer Half of them are from my youth program that I teach. Some are them are fress, some experienced. Tim and Jay both have been coming to my classes lately. I have 3 people fighting on the 12th at The Plex. We are also putting on a show on September 9th. The Truth Fighting Championships. You gotta come down someday, its so good to see you around bud, we had many days on the mat together.

Guy Hinton

TeamTruth@thefightfactor.com

ttt

Hey Guy!

Great to hear from you . You might want to hook up with the guy from my other post open mat. He seems like a real good guy and has a love for MMA also. He actually trained with Raul to.

About coming around... I am not sure if you guys all know but I am pretty much blind. I have some perriferal vision and am still about 20/200 in my left eye but my right eye is totally blind. So I havent been training for a while . If you guys ever make it to Manchester I will try to get there. I can no longer drive so Fort Wayne is just to far for me.

peace and keep in touch

Fred

Do you have my e mail address? If not here you go.

strikersupreme@hotmail.com

Nice to see olds friends here. New gym in Auburn, Pat Heidenrich, Randy Duhamell, Todd Shutt, Joe Favre all coaches with a few assistants. call Randy or Pat.

LOL, alot of love in here.

Fred, SO sorry to hear about your sight Fred, I will note your email though, I did lose it. Im sure we will hook up again someday.

Team Truth is what I am running now, I have 45 applicants, and we have anywhere from 10-20 on average in attendance. Last Sunday was packed.

Its great to see you guys have something in Auburn Randy, its been a couple years since me and Pat have been rolling, Im sure we will go back and forth every so often and travel to and fro to keep the cross training going, its good for everyone.

I am looking to start up a new facility possibly adding onto my out building at the new house I am moving to. After the Competition cage I just purchased, I gotta keep that thing busy to make it worth it, but when its not in use, I will probably keep it in whatever gym I open up. I will probably move all my mats there as well.

In MMA
Guy

thanks Guy; many of us here go a long way back, and yes some are doing our own things. For me, I just want to help promote and train some people. Making a few dollars on the side is good to keep my wife happy. She and I ran kickboxing in Northern Indiana for years, and with all that dedication, its nice to be recognized. I am looking forward to working with your team for shows in the fort. Call me about the 9-9 show, I might be able to get off and announce the show.

TTT