bad1121 - Mmaguy 30 - who are you? Phone Post

A legend.

And if you are a fake fighter/instructor, your worst fucking nightmare

ttt

Should the older thread be followed then? Phone Post

heatmeiser -  Should the older thread be followed then? Phone Post

Yes, thats where all the action is.

Thx Phone Post

bad1121 -  Holy Shit are you serious. Yes that is my boy Chris Pagotto and I wasn't sure how you guessed that name. I actually thought "mmaguy30" was maybe Dave or one of his friends because they would only be the ones who would know Chris's name. You need to hit me up about this and fill me in on the whole story. I'll get a hold of Chris to see if the emails and things came from him. Just to be sure but I HIGHLY doubt it. Phone Post

This shit runs deeper than you know. Hit the other thread that's been ongoing for almost a year now to see what I mean. 

Oh man this is heating up Phone Post

finally a good thread to read again

mmaguy30 - Yup... raped his nieces when they were about 6... they have wrote us about it and told us much... they are trying to get transcripts of the trial for us to post

What page in the original is that?

i skipped from like 45 to 252

Yeah, can I get a run down of this story? When did the alleged rape happen? was he convicted? how old was he when it happened?

If someone can provide some cliff notes, that'd be helpful.

Subbing to this one. Phone Post

Eric the midget - If this guy is currently working with children , then somebody need to contact the police. This aint no joke

This...

bad1121 - There is no way that email came from Chris. It looks like it is written by a 3rd grader and there are a bunch of points that are incorrect. The number of kids is incorrect and he doesn't work in sports medicine. So it is definitely not him. Nice try Dave.

And I actually might know you. Are you the fighter from upstate NY near the AuSable Forks Area?

sheesh... clearly it's sports medical not medicine. shows what you know.

sub'd for the lulz to come

What page of the original thread is the rape business on?

4l8tr! Phone Post

Awwww... MMA.tv bringing people together since 1999!

I cannot believe the extent Dave Lang has gone to try and keep the lie going. Props to mmaguy and strangl for shitting on this child molesters fanstasy. Love what you guys are doing. Phone Post

wow, round 2 w/ Lang.... fuckin' lobotomised hillbilly

Almost exactly 6 months later too

ttt for Wallid t-shirts?  lol

These turds never learn. We need a dojo storm with video footage of the douche getting taught a lesson