Dave Meltzer: "Randleman and I saw Tank kiss a man

Slander. Phone Post 3.0

Wouldn't want to be stuck in a jail cell with him. Phone Post 3.0

wut

turdboy - Getting fisted by Tank can mean so many things. None of them good.

Turdboy would get his turd pushed in. Figuratively or...not

IIRC an interviewer actually asked if Tank was bi.  His response was "Why limit yourself?"

That being said, no straight man would call Tank a fag to his face.  No worse nightmare than waking up with a broken jaw and a size 10 asshole.

Very big presence of homosexuals in MMA. Lots of them. Tank is a very commonly known homosexual, but other house hold names as well. Those of you who are turned off by that type of thing, let me tell you, it is disgusting some of the acts these guys have carried out in somewhat open areas, where others can see.

He's just a bear looking for his fellow bear. Or maybe his cub, or even an otter Phone Post 3.0

I was in an elevator alone with Tank many years ago.  I will say the man is massive and I tried to make myself as inconspicuous and small as possible.  Pretty hard to do in an elevator though lol.

Soup and Beer -

I was in an elevator alone with Tank many years ago.  I will say the man is massive and I tried to make myself as inconspicuous and small as possible.  Pretty hard to do in an elevator though lol.

That was your best bet. I used to avoid all contact with him. You never know what you were going to get lol. Phone Post 3.0

I met him in anacrime one night about 12 years ago. He was cool as fuck. Same night, ken sham was a dickhead Phone Post 3.0

Sultry Crockett - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - it's 2016, who gives a shit

A hole is a hole, I don't care if it's a man's or woman's hole!

-Dutch Guy on the UG

A hole is a hole, I don't care if it's a man's or woman's hole!

-Kenflo

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - He's just a bear looking for his fellow bear. Or maybe his cub, or even an otter Phone Post 3.0
Looks like all he looks for is picnic baskets these days. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

He may have been abused as a child Phone Post 3.0

This thread was awkward to fap to.

"He kissed a man and he liked it"

Looney Ronulan Paultard - He may have been abused as a child Phone Post 3.0
What the...?!?!?!
2016 much? Phone Post 3.0

Looney Ronulan Paultard - He may have been abused as a child Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

Please tell me that man was Dan Severn, I know Tank has been thinking about him since the 90s. Phone Post 3.0

Tank is not picky, cheeks are cheeks,they all split the
same!