Dave Mustaine

Always cool to check out.

Metallica '83 with Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq13dgntVM8

ttft

Saw Megadeth a couple weeks ago with Iron Maiden.
Great show Phone Post

Not your link but I watched this the other day. Ripping headbanger for all times:

My all time fav thrash band constantly alternates between Megadeth and Overkill

god he is such a douchebag nowadays, still a talented guy though.

Cool find... Jeff Young was a badass

Overkill

Still putting out quality metal all these years later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Jfh42fYxU

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I just wish he had of swallowed his pride and got a real singer for megadeth Phone Post 3.0

The singer from RAGE would be awesome for Megadeth.

NeonGreenHares - 

Not your link but I watched this the other day. Ripping headbanger for all times:

Damn the 80s were something else. Everything a had more violent raw energy. Seems to me today's crowd are tame except in South America and a few places in Europe.

Kazp306 -
TheSergeK -

The FUCK are you talking about? ...what the fuck? Daves voice is one of the things that makes megadeth so unique! Phone Post

True but I think it handicapped them in a way too. Phone Post 3.0

The stuff in some kind of monster with dave was pretty compelling. He carried alot of hurt for alot of years over that stuff.

I admit that I appreciated megadeath but I didn't love them the way I loved metallica. BUT I always respected mustain for staying true to himself & for what he managed to do. He is a gifted musician & a survivor. Phone Post

I love youthenasia and cryptic writings, but when they play live, his voice is very very weak. Listen to the kraut from RAGE, they're euro metal but his voice is great. Phone Post

Kazp306 -
TheSergeK -

The FUCK are you talking about? ...what the fuck? Daves voice is one of the things that makes megadeth so unique! Phone Post

Everything you said but replace unique with fucking terrible. Phone Post 3.0

When I hear him sing, it makes me think that that's what Millhouse from the Simpsons (Bart's best friend) would sound like if he grew up and sang in an 80s thrash band. Phone Post 3.0

I kind of feel the same way about Overkill. I always thought what really kept them from the next level was Bobby's unique vocal style. I love it, but I think it's prob off putting to most mainstream people.

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - I just wish he had of swallowed his pride and got a real singer for megadeth Phone Post 3.0

Love his voice... Why would you say that? Phone Post