Dave's DVD's?

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what's up with Dave's DVD's from Island? I wanted to order all five, but 4 are still VHS only. Any idea when they will be done?

Cheers,

Kyle

Yeah, I'd like to know too.

Anyone own them yet?

ttt

From what I understand there was a technical problem with the
developers - that has been fixed and they are currently converting
again and should be up to speed soon - Just imagine just in time
for Xmas. COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL.

Hope you enjoy and find they are cool.

David

TTT for Island and Dave

Sorry guys for the major delay on these DVDs. We shopped the authoring out and it didnt work out. We have taken it in house now and should be complete soon. We will be running a very special deal for all who have been waiting

Bruce
Island

Bruce,

It would be great if you could get David and US elite judoka Brian Olson to a tape set on footsweeps. VHS also please.

Thanks,

Coming soon , right ???

"if you want to be critical of somebody's performance at the world championships you need to take all things into consideration. which, naturally you dont unless it has anything to do with putting all your support behind pedro or morris."

...Sigh... Once AGAIN Josh you have completly missed the point. I didn't critisize anyones perfermance, I simply stated that based on his performance There is nothing that would lead me to believe he can be an Olympic medal contender. I have never said 'yay' or 'nay' about Jason Morris OR Jimmy Pedro....What are you talking about? Are these two on your brain 24/7?

"then again, dont take my word for it.. come on out here and see for yourself."

Why are you so insecure? You are acting like some big bully at the playground.

"and, i brought up the other divisions becuase you see it fit to put down everybody in the US all the time. personally, id love to see you put your fuckin big mouth on the mat sometime..."

What are you talking about? I haven't put anyone down, certainly not Americans.

"you are really tough with your little troll buddies on here, but im positive you amount to nothing more than a has-been or never-was who cant accept it."

If in fact i am a "has been, never was, never will be"...I have no problem accepting who I am in my place, which you clearly have trouble with. You seem to get your undies in a bunch anytime someone states facts or an opinion that you don't agree with.

Hey, truthwizard.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You retarded or something?

he must have somehow did a really screwed-up copy n paste.. lolz

-rensick

oooohhh brother (hand on head)