David Blaine magic special

Dude is killin it right. Just mindfucked will smiths whole family Phone Post 3.0

Harrison Ford is either stoned or just starting to suffer from dementia. Phone Post 3.0

I mean I know it's just illusions, suggestions, and tricks, but that doesn't mean he doesn't do them damn better than everyone else on the planet! Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - name? guess i'll DL it
David Blaine : real or magic. It's on abc right now. If you're on the west it'll be on at 930 Phone Post 3.0

its Blaines delivery that really sells it...wish i would started watching an hour ago..

Lold hard at the 4 black kids running off immediately with the $100

This dude and that flamer Chris Angel are fargin awesome magicians. Phone Post 3.0

What the fack happened to Jada Pinkett's face? Phone Post 3.0

PanRoastedJinx - What the fack happened to Jada Pinkett's face? Phone Post 3.0
Wondering about the as well lots of plastic surgery is my guess.

I like Blaine way more than Chris angel, Blaine almost lets you mindfuck yourself the majority of the time. Phone Post 3.0

He's an incredible mentalist and illusionist.

And he can tolerate pain like no other. I'm convinced he actually stabbed through his hands and bicep. He mentioned earlier in the show that this trick is mind over body. That, along with all of his other endurance stunts like being encased in a block of ice or buried alive for days, leads me to believe that he really has mastered the are of mutilation without giving in to pain. Phone Post 3.0

Art Phone Post 3.0

al neri - Most entertaining magician out there Phone Post 3.0
Not even close. But he's very, very good.

Penn and Teller blow him away in terms of entertainment. Phone Post 3.0

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
BadRobot321 - He's an incredible mentalist and illusionist.

And he can tolerate pain like no other. I'm convinced he actually stabbed through his hands and bicep. He mentioned earlier in the show that this trick is mind over body. That, along with all of his other endurance stunts like being encased in a block of ice or buried alive for days, leads me to believe that he really has mastered the are of mutilation without giving in to pain. Phone Post 3.0
This for sure.

My gf and her mom wouldn't believe me but I don't see how you do the xray thing if he isn't really doing that. I think he's fun to watch bc he's so dedicated to what he does and his demeanor fascinates me. Phone Post 3.0
Absolutely, his demeanor is a good half of why he's so interesting! Ill always watch him. Phone Post 3.0

Penn and Teller are better and less full of shit.

blaine uses camera tricks and planted 'volunteers' all the time.

BadRobot321 - He's an incredible mentalist and illusionist.

I saw how I did the block of ice one. He diddnt feel one incy wincy bit of pain Phone Post 3.0

the bit with the spitting kerosene was silly and not 'magical' imo....wtf was with the bit with him sticking the needle thru his arm??how is that done??

the bits where he throws cards and they end up stuck to a window or ceiling, how about those?

Jason - I mean I know it's just illusions, suggestions, and tricks, but that doesn't mean he doesn't do them damn better than everyone else on the planet! Phone Post 3.0

I disagree

give me Penn & Teller or Darren Brown any day over Blaine