David Branch Free Agent

I'm not sure if the UFC will even go after him

I think they should. I want to hear what went down with the WSOF

He's gonna talk to Ariel in the MMA Hour tomorrow

We'll see what he says

Should be back in the UFC. Should've never been cut

Dana with WME suit:

Okay David, here's what we have to offer.

slides over paper

"2500/2500 plus Ronda Rousey fight kit

P.S. We were never friends."

NYT did a decent photo story on him recently

https://mobile.nytimes.com/slideshow/2017/01/06/nyregion/the-fighter-and-the-fight/s/08ALBUM-slide-VS0S.html

I believe he was getting close to 40/40 near the end on his WSOF contract.
I think the UFC could pick him up but he'd probably be on a short contract and needs to win his first 2 fights or face a cut.

I doubt the ufc cares

WSOF is so strange.. who is the guy pissing away his $$ for that org to stay afloat? I remember Sefo paying out a shitload to himself for his random fight vs a guy nobody was familiar with. 

newjack900 -

WSOF is so strange.. who is the guy pissing away his $$ for that org to stay afloat? I remember Sefo paying out a shitload to himself for his random fight vs a guy nobody was familiar with. 

How dare you insult Dave Badman Huckaba! 

JoseyWales - I'm not sure if the UFC will even go after him

Not at what he was getting paid I doubt.

WSOF 30 payouts and salaries: David Branch earns $130,000

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/4/6/11379296/wsof-30-payouts-salaries-david-branch-jon-fitch-mma

I think Moraes, Gaethje, and Branch are all free agents. WSOF could have 4 of their titles get vacated at once.

Branch would be good addition to the UFC MW division

David Branch, left, is the World Series of Fighting’s middleweight champion. Here he works with his boxing coach, Leonard Wilson, to prepare for a bout to defend his title.

Mr. Branch sparring with Rafael Natal at Renzo Gracie Academy in Midtown Manhattan. 

This is a stretching exercise.

Mr. Branch, top, goes over fight strategy with his judo coach, Garry St. Leger, at right, and his Muay Thai coach, Sean Hinds, left.

Working out by the cage that mixed martial arts fighters perform in.

Mr. Branch teaches his daughter, Joy, some jiu-jitsu moves. 

Practicing ballet for balance and flexibility. 

Mr. Branch defeating Louis Taylor in the match on Dec. 31 in Madison Square Garden.      

Mr. Branch roars while his name is being announced before the bout.

The Fighter and The Fight // Anthony Geathers // New York Times