David Haye "I'll fight in UFC before I fight Tyson

From an interview with Gareth A Davis

Haye has competition from two British heavyweights also looking to challenge for a world title: Tyson Fury and David Price, both unbeaten and advancing through the ranks. Haye balked at the notion of fighting either man. “You’ve got more chance of seeing me fighting in the UFC than fighting either of those two,” he laughed. Phone Post

To be fair, David Haye is a big MMA fan who has trained in BJJ for years. It wouldn't shock me if he wanted to do a few MMA matches for kicks, like Herschel Walker. My understanding is he's basically retired from boxing, but he's only 32 so it's not a guarantee or anything.

he gave an interview for dightera only years ago, saying he was tra8ning wreatling amd when he hit 30 would competw in mma if all went to plan, he ended up moving to heavyweight and winning a world title, wonder what would have been. Phone Post

He has a BJJ NoGi purple belt Phone Post

I'm.A.Sentimental.Ginger - He has a BJJ NoGi purple belt Phone Post

...... With no belt Phone Post

We must ask the Colossus if necessary, Haye's brought him in as a bodygaurd before fights, etc. Maybe he knows or knows someone who's had some time on the mat w him.

Toby Lerone - He was on I'm a celebrity recently and said that he 5 year plan was to become a movie star.

Not that I watch I'm a celebrity.. Phone Post

Busted Phone Post

He trained at London Shootfighters IIRC.

Send him to 'murrica to wrestle for a year and we might see Bones' head knocked off his shoulders.

3rdLion - He trained at London Shootfighters IIRC.

Send him to 'murrica to wrestle for a year and we might see Bones' head knocked off his shoulders.

it's going to take more than a year of wrestling to stop Jones' entire lifetime of wrestling

hubris - 

it's going to take more than a year of wrestling to stop Jones' entire lifetime of wrestling

I know, it was both sarcasm and hope on my behalf.

I think I remember reading in between fight he use to go the wolfslair to train Phone Post

I heard he tranes with Segal in hazil Phone Post

3rdLion - 
hubris - 

I know, it was both sarcasm and hope on my behalf.

I've love to see Haye do it though don't get me wrong

Enter the UFC AND take Jones' head off

I`d like to see Haye vs Hendo at 205lbs.

A 34 yr old ex-world champion multi-millionaire......where's the motivation??

Fighter spirit? Nope he's a shit talker.

The trash talk would be good tho Phone Post

myjawhurts - 

A 34 yr old ex-world champion multi-millionaire......where's the motivation??

Fighter spirit? Nope he's a shit talker.

The trash talk would be good tho Phone Post

Herschel Walker?

SubbedZER0 -

We must ask the Colossus if necessary, Haye's brought him in as a bodygaurd before fights, etc. Maybe he knows or knows someone who's had some time on the mat w him.

Seen the Colossus in Hayes entourage a few times. We need some colossal answers! Phone Post

I'm confused. He doesn't want to fight them because he's scared homie, or because they aren't good enough?

In for Colossus's answers. Phone Post

TTT for big C. Phone Post