david haye - victim of dirty tricks!

Haye also complained that the crowd surrounding the path to the ring  in Hamburg, which actually appeared to consist mostly of rowdy, drunken
working class Brits (called “chavs” in the local parlance), was out of
control and  trampled on his sore toe

“We thought we were going to go down the path with the barriers but we were directed by Klitschko’s people to walk through the crowd,” said Haye.

“They tried to tell us we couldn’t bring our own security but we
insisted on it. If I hadn’t had my security I would have been squashed. I
had people trampling on my toe on the way to the ring.

‘Why didn’t they send us the right way through the barricades? They did it to unsettle me,” claims the ex-WBA heavyweight champion. 

http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/david-haye-%E2%80%9Ci-was-the-victim-of-dirty-tricks%E2%80%9D/

rematch?

Rematch when he grows up. Phone Post

Lol boo hoo my toe ;( what a baby. Phone Post

Watch the fight

David Gaye has been exposed.

I think the commentary had said it best.  The guy talked all that shit about Wladimir's game plan of just being jab, jab, jab, decision - yet he fell victim to it.  If he was so intelligent and knew what Wlad was going to do - how come he couldn't stop it ?  Because he doesn't have the talent to stop it, thats why.  Excuses , excuses. 

He's lucky he didn't pick a fight with Vitali.  To me, although Vitali doesn't have as many great wins as Wlad, Vitali is the bigger, badder Klitschko bro.  David would be running all over the ring, embarassing himself badly to avoid getting KTFO by Vitali.

Even in the ring he was all the time looking to the referee to complain about Wladimir.

Honestly if I talk shit before like that in a fight I would go and try my best and not complain for the rules all the time.

If he would play the fair sportsman I could understand but he said he will kill Wlad and execute him and stuff.

Pretty soft then to complain about everything....

And thats Wlads reaction.;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYnL5dZ2eBk&feature=share

when michael buffer had to annoucne to the crowd that david wasnt going to come out for another 10 min i thikn even the british fans were getting pissed off, than he tried to get wlad in trouble for pushing down by jumping to his knees, he also complained thru out the fight, havnt seen such a baby figther in a long time, wlad fought a perfect fight, ive never seen him fight before but he looked and acted like shit that night

Embarrassing himself.

Hmm, a British fighter with excuses.......Mind bottling!

ah after he made everyone wait for like ten minutes for him to finally come out

Zero1 - And thats Wlads reaction.;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYnL5dZ2eBk&feature=share

0:35 to 1:00 was hilarious.

^Someone should GIF 0:35 to 1:05.

FREE GSTQ -  Hmm, a fighter with excuses.......Mind bottling!

Fixed for you.

Bisping'sBottomBitch - 
FREE GSTQ -  Hmm, a British fighter with excuses.......Mind bottling!

Fixed for you.
It was fine the first time.

"the bad men were too close to me!"

FREE GSTQ - 
Bisping'sBottomBitch - 
FREE GSTQ -  Hmm, a fighter with excuses.......Mind bottling!

Fixed for you.
It was fine the first time.

No it wasn't.

Writing it in bold doesn't make it more truthful fyi.

Not quite buying Haye's excuse, but the proximity of the crowd to him when he walked in was ridiculous. It was like going through a most pit.

jaseprobst -  Not quite buying Haye's excuse, but the proximity of the crowd to him when he walked in was ridiculous. It was like going through a most pit.

Apparently a couple of guys had a pop at him in the ruckus. Should have been railings up at the very least.

jaseprobst -  Not quite buying Haye's excuse, but the proximity of the crowd to him when he walked in was ridiculous. It was like going through a most pit.

That and the horrible, uninspired version of "God Save The Queen" put him in the wrong mindset for the fight of his life