David Haye vs Vitali Klitschko

Klitschko camp confirm Haye fight

David Haye will fight Vitali Klitschko in London next summer, the Ukranian's manager Bernd Boente has confirmed.

The deal was done after Briton Haye watched Klitchko's brother, Wladimir, retain his IBF and WBO heavyweight belts in Mannheim on Saturday.

"We agreed to do the fight next summer in London," Boente told BBC Sport.

"It could take place at Wembley, but maybe it's too big. I'd personally prefer Chelsea. I've been there a couple of times and I'm a fan."

London's former undisputed cruiserweight champion Haye, 28, knocked out American Monte Barrett in only his second heavyweight fight last month.

He immediately called out either Klitschko, although the younger but marginally smaller Wladimir seemed the more likely target.

Vitali, 37, boasts an impressive record of 35 wins and two losses from 37 fights, the most recent defeat at the hands of Lennox Lewis in Los Angeles in 2005.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7782894.stm

I think Wlad would have been better first (for Haye). It's interesting - opponent selection for the brothers must surely be a joint decision process for them so I wonder for what reasons Vitali goes first?

Who do you think is harder to beat right now? I say Vitali.

agreed, Haye vs Wlad would be 50/50. I don't see him beating Vitali.