David Hogg conspiracy theories. Wtf?

So what is all this shit getting passed around social media as fact that David Hogg graduated HS in 2015, wasn’t even at Parkland when it got shot up and is a paid member of the CIA or some shit?

I love a good CT as it’s like fan fiction for real life events but this shit is a little far fetched. 

Let me also say if that little cuck got hit by a tractor trailer hauling liquid AIDS I’d probably throw a party so I’d love for this shit to be true, but the tinfoil brigade isn’t helping either side by confusing the issue and throwing ridiculous bull shit at the situation. 

The only one I heard was that he wasn't at the school. And that's because he himself said that the day of the shooting he got on his bike and rode to the school

And yes, I've heard the bizarre stuff about how he WAS at the school, got out, went home, then went BACK to school. Thats what he really meant. That's just weird.

Anyway, haven't heard any of the other shit. Do you have sources, OP? 

Good, fuck em!

What parents would let their kid come home safely from a mass shooting....only to ride back there alone...while police are still investigating, looking for possible explosives, shooters etc....

I never understood that. 

Uli Kunkel - 

A large percentage of the OG believes all that shit. Not really that surprising tbh. 

Wow, really? Can you list at least 20 of them?

jcblass - 

What parents would let their kid come home safely from a mass shooting....only to ride back there alone...while police are still investigating, looking for possible explosives, shooters etc....

I never understood that. 

SJW parents.

He probably tells his parents what to do.

Uli Kunkel -

A large percentage of the OG believes all that shit. Not really that surprising tbh. 

What percentage is a 'large portion of the OG" for you?

There have been like a dozen threads on this kid the past few weeks.

The recurring theme in the threads is the OG doesn't like him and thinks he's a shameless oppertunist, but very few reponses, from what I have seen, endorse conspiracy theories about him.

BrowBeaten -

The only one I heard was that he wasn't at the school. And that's because he himself said that the day of the shooting he got on his bike and rode to the school

And yes, I've heard the bizarre stuff about how he WAS at the school, got out, went home, then went BACK to school. Thats what he really meant. That's just weird.

Seeing these two pics getting passed around a lot. 

People who spread conspiracy theories like this are the scum of the earth, lacking any basic moral principles.  

Just more bullshit designed to ignite the Trumpanzees. These assholes are generally speaking the dumbest of fucks in the USA.  

NBKfanforlife - 

Just more bullshit designed to ignite the Trumpanzees. These assholes are generally speaking the dumbest of fucks in the USA.  

These assholes are the ones who provide your electricity, running water, vehicle service, internet service, and basically everything else you take for granted and suck up like a leech on a daily basis.

bigJ6464 - 

The only way to stop a bad lifeguard is with a good lifeguard....

Or something

Seriously though fuck David Hogg.

Nitecrawler -
BrowBeaten -

Ugh. It’s fake. That’s the problem with people on Facebook, most are too stupid to search the actual truth so they see some other moron share this and just accept that it’s real and then share it on their page and it spreads.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/02/phony-yearbook-photo/

All that stuff is just sad... we all know he graduated as Valedictorian in 2006. I'm just curious as to how Reese and Dewey ended up.

PaynanDiaz -
Nitecrawler -
BrowBeaten -

Ugh. It’s fake. That’s the problem with people on Facebook, most are too stupid to search the actual truth so they see some other moron share this and just accept that it’s real and then share it on their page and it spreads.

Ah man, great meme/photoshop opportunity for this one. 

PaynanDiaz -
Nitecrawler -
BrowBeaten -

We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.”

University...nonpartisan....mmmhmmm

Trust -

Were you paid to try to make us think it's a crazy conspiracy!?  

That's what they want you to think

bigJ6464 -

I remember watching this video when it first came out.

Dajuisher - 
PaynanDiaz -
Nitecrawler -
BrowBeaten -

Ah man, great meme/photoshop opportunity for this one. 

He looks like a furby