David Hogg

What's with this fella?

Not a fan of his ideas bit think hes bringing a meaningful discussion to the national stage.  Also think hes got quite a bit of courage, ill give him that.  I wouldnt have been able to stand on a national stage and lead a movement at 17.  In fact, I dont know anyone off hand that could have.

EFM -

Not a fan of his ideas bit think hes bringing a meaningful discussion to the national stage.  Also think hes got quite a bit of courage, ill give him that.  I wouldnt have been able to stand on a national stage and lead a movement at 17.  In fact, I dont know anyone off hand that could have.

“I wouldnt have been able to stand on a national stage and lead a movement at 17.”

You think he’s leading it?  He’s merely a pawn for the Left. He’s a weak cucky loser and fits right in, but he’ll get crushed in the real world.

How much is the NRA paying you guys to post about Hogg all day?? It's the same guys over and over posting Hogg threads on here all day. Must be making some serious coin...

in for learning 

CanadaDry -
EFM -

“I wouldnt have been able to stand on a national stage and lead a movement at 17.”

You think he’s leading it?  He’s merely a pawn for the Left. He’s a weak cucky loser and fits right in, but he’ll get crushed in the real world.

Hes not the head of it, but yeah, hes one of the leaders of it.

What have you done this month to inspire supporters of 2A?

I thought this was about David's Hog.

That's my mom's favorite piece!

Thread contributes a unique and completely necessary addition to the conversation that’s taking place on countless other threads.