David Krumholtz -"Dana White bad for the sport."

Krumholtz of "Numbers" and "Knocked Up" fame says he's an "enourmous fan of UFC, but feels the president is too much a part of it."<br />He goes on to compare it to WWF saying "some fighters even beef with the president, it's hard to tell what's real and what's fake."<br />This guy's a clown.<br />http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podshows/10272691

You sir, are a douchebag, and slowly becoming the worst poster on this forum. The dude was never in "Knocked Up", and never in the article was a single thing mentioned about MMA.

I'm contemplating buying a blue, just to vote you down every day for the next six months.

:edit:

Link is legit: http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podshows/10272691

I appreciate the VTFD. It's people like this that give the UG a bad reputation.

:edit:  

comstock2491 - You sir, are a douchebag, and slowly becoming the worst poster on this forum. The dude was never in "Knocked Up", and never in the article was a single thing mentioned about MMA.

I'm contemplating buying a blue, just to vote you down every day for the next six months.

Wow. You're an idiot. The interview he said it on was on Howard Stern, I posted that for a fucking picture of him you stupid moron. That's on a fucking video game website, of course he doesn't mention MMA. Secondly, "He appears in two documentaries on the Knocked Up DVD (one being staged and the other being genuine). "Gummy: The Sixth Roommate" tells the true story of how David dropped out of the film to play the lead part in a Woody Allen movie in Paris that got canceled before production, and Apatow would not write him back into his script. He would have played one of the main character's five roommates (along with other Freaks and Geeks alumni Seth Rogen, Jason Segel and Martin Starr).[7][8] "
Taken from his Wikipedia page. He was in the movie and a huge part of the DVD. Someone vote him down PLEASE.

post a link to the interview.

MrHensonPredictsEm -  agreed, ttt for more blues.

Trigger happy vote downer. Did you even bother reading anything I wrote?

It wasn't Howard Stern actually (I listened to it at the gym, my mistake). Here's the podcast.
http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podshows/10272691

ShawnMiquaels - 

yeah, you posted the link 15 minutes after I voted... listening now.

MrHensonPredictsEm - 
ShawnMiquaels - 

You could have asked me first.

So, if you are included on a DVD extra, you are considered a star of a film? I own Knocked Up, on DVD, and there is no special feature of the sort. I certainly don't deny that it exists, but considering it doesn't appear on every edition, I am sure it wasn't that important to the movie.

Why would you link to an article, after quoting something without a source, and say it is for a picture? If we don't know who it is, why would we click on the thread? Better yet, why not link to a Google Image of him, and ask a blue name to post it (which is also unnecessary)?

Assuming that he did say those things, this still hardly qualifies as being material for the UG. Having to weed through an entire podcast for something that may or may not be there is ridiculous.

I bought the normal dvd of Knocked up and it was on it. Why would I post a google image, so you have to sort through thousands of images. The real question is why do you care?

The reason I care is simple: you quoted something pertaining to MMA. Not only was the quote unsubstantiated, but you chose to link to an article having nothing to do with what you said.

Either it had nothing to do with MMA, and thus shouldn't have been posted, or you have no idea how to source material.

ShawnMiquaels - 
MrHensonPredictsEm - 
ShawnMiquaels - 

You could have asked me first.

... or you could have provided the correct link in the OP. I voted you up to counteract the down vote. Welcome to the forum.

Shawn, edit your original post to include the podcast and I'll edit mine to link it.

MrHensonPredictsEm - Shawn, edit your original post to include the podcast and I'll edit mine to link it.

Will do. Sorry about this mate, hate starting pointless arguments.

no prob, thanks for the original content.

Wow man, even celebrities talking shit about DFW...

ttt