David Petraeus gets yelled at by students

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DIbl28O99Lg#t=30

I am all for free speech and for people being allowed to express themselves and their opinions.

At the same time, I think these kids are idiots.

t

He should have told them he was on the way to the White House to finish the plans for a draft that both the House and Senate are approving. Those hippies would have stfu and lit out for Canada lol

He did the best thing he could to make them look like a bunch of idiots. 

Bunch of college liberal losers with no concept of respect.

At least pick your most articulate hippie and let him/her do all the talking.

Douche bags.

These are undoubtedly the same people who voted for Obama, whom I'm sure they would bow down and cry for if he were walking behind Gen. Petraeus.

Leftists brownshirts out in force Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote -

my vote is - speech is free, but there should still be a price. if youre willing to scream insults into someones face in public, you should be willing to fight them to the death if they so desire.

I can stand by this. Phone Post 3.0

I support their right to free speech.  However, I personally feel they are extremely misguided.  They need to be pissed at the guy he takes orders from.

papasmurf24 - 

I got voted down twice in this thread, LOL. 

Wasn't me that voted you down (I too, got a downer).

Anyway, come one, "war criminal" seems to be a title reserved for Bush or now Petraeus by college students. Obama can go forward with Syria, or likely anywhere else, and there will be no such outrage.

spinningfapkick -
RockTheVote -

my vote is - speech is free, but there should still be a price. if youre willing to scream insults into someones face in public, you should be willing to fight them to the death if they so desire.

I can stand by this. Phone Post 3.0

Double Phone Post

Please. Are all generals career war mongerers? Generals don't decide where and when to go to war.

T Phone Post 3.0

thirdleg - Who said all generals are career warmongers?

No one did, but you did say Gen. Petraeus was, so I'm wondering what war mongering he's guilty of that other generals wouldn't be under the same orders.

My how the mighty have fallen, and to think the philandering neocon clown thought he had a chance at being POTUS Phone Post 3.0

Because conservatives deal with facts?,lol Phone Post

Too much douchebaggery.

It is the President and/or Congress that green lights the wars.

Where are the pics of his hottie mistress?? Phone Post