David Vieira's Next MMA Fight

On his last MMA fight David Vieira defeated FFA instructor Efrain Ruiz (Black Belt in Kickboxing under legendary Joe Lewis and a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt under Ricardo Teixeira), which many believed was his toughest opponent to date. David is now going after another instructor, this time from American Top Team, Nicolae Cury.

Nicolae has an extensive background in BJJ and Judo and teaches at the main ATT academy. He has crossed over into mma with a successful pro debut at EliteXC and some say that Nicolea is probably the most versatile up-and-comer in the regional promotions. He’s the total package: striking, physicality, and an excellent ground game

David: “I don’t want any easy fight and Nicolae seems to be a perfect match for me. I believe it’s going to be a great fight and a perfect chance to show my new set of skills that I acquired this past few months in Brazil.”

The fight will be October 23rd at Art of Fighting.

Great to see David making it back to Florida!!!

http://dvbjj.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=539

So does this mean that David can come back to the U.S.? If so thats great!

This is the response from Daniel Silva.  David's brother

Yes Sir. I'm going to Brazil next week for David's interview and come back on Set. 22nd. If all the document processing after the interview goes as fast as we hope, he might even come back with me

That is great, David is a good dude and an honorable warrior.

Fantastic news!

Awesome!!!

its about time!! there is not a nicer guy in BJJ

Game we were supposed to do lunch a few weeks ago. You available tomorrow at Crazy like I promised you?

Let's hope David finally makes it back. The Viera's are class acts, all the way.

will be good to have david back if florida