Davis vs Kaufmann 3 at UFC 186

https://twitter.com/UFC_CA/status/565286752488030210

2 canadian chicks scrapping it out in canada should b a good one

You know how you can tell your division is thin...?

JOESONDO - You know how you can tell your division is thin...?
How? When two top 10 fighters want to fight in their home country end up fighting each other? Phone Post 3.0

Is that poster real? They miss spelled Sarah's last name. It's Kaufman with one n not two. Phone Post 3.0

letsgobois - 
How? When two top 10 fighters want to fight in their home country end up fighting each other? Phone Post 3.0

I would have thought the 3 behind the match up would have been a giveaway.

letsgobois -
No. When it's two chicks fighting and not dudes. :) Phone Post 3.0

Weak match making. When one person has already beat the other twice, there's no need for a third.

Is it me or is Alexis Davis smoking hott Phone Post 3.0

Their second fight was awesome and should have been a draw.

LTL - Weak match making. When one person has already beat the other twice, there's no need for a third.

Great match-up. Kaufman won their last fight, because Davis tried to strike with her, but, when they went to the ground, Alexis completely controlled the fight. Should be interesting. 

Sarah, show us some of your ground game in the next fight! I know it's underrated!

Surprised by the match-up too, but I like it. This should be exciting. :)

iGotMauledByRumblesJohnson -
BRZ - Is that poster real? They miss spelled Sarah's last name. It's Kaufman with one n not two. Phone Post 3.0
You spell it with 2 n's in French Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Yeah right. Phone Post 3.0

Its kind of like the bj- Edgar trilogy. If you saw the 2nd fight you should be excited about this fight.

Go Davis Phone Post 3.0

Jack_Bauer -
LTL - Weak match making. When one person has already beat the other twice, there's no need for a third.

Shut the fuck down Phone Post 3.0