"Day Of Rage" Terrorist attacks in Israel 10/13/15

Several bloody terror attacks as part of a “Day of Rage” have been carried out by Palestinians against unarmed Israeli civilians. The knife and gun attacks occurred within hours of each other this morning in Jerusalem, and a few of the events were captured by cell phone and security cameras.

In one event, a Palestinian man rammed a busy bus stop with his automobile, injuring multiple unarmed civilians. He then got out of his vehicle and began slashing and chopping at the injured victims with a large knife. An armed citizen responded to the scene and shot the man repeatedly before he was subdued. The following video shows the horrific event.

(Videos in link):
https://www.funker530.com/multiple-terror-attacks-against-israelis-caught-on-cam/

In another event, two Palestinians, one armed with a knife and the other a gun, boarded Bus 78 in a Jerusalem neighborhood and began a shooting and stabbing frenzy against unarmed Israeli citizens. Two of the victims were killed and another 16 were wounded. The following video shows the Israeli Defense Force responding to the gruesome scene. They killed one of the attackers on the spot, the other Palestinian died later of his wounds.

Concealed carry for the win in that one.

Jeesh. Dude looked like he had a hatchet or something.

Religion of peace Phone Post 3.0

ptper - Concealed carry for the win in that one.

Jeesh. Dude looked like he had a hatchet or something.

I think it was a Machete

One of our very own OGers, Hebrew Hammer (I believe), posted on this as it happened. He is in Jerusalem. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - Religion of peace Phone Post 3.0

I think this is a misunderstood phrase.

What they really meant was "Religion of Pieces"

As in when you blow yourself up for Allah, or behead an infidel, or murder your own daughter for buying condoms

Fucking Terminator in first clip.

LiveWire - One of our very own OGers, Hebrew Hammer (I believe), posted on this as it happened. He is in Jerusalem. Phone Post 3.0

In Jerusalem in a midst of a huge terror wave. AMA

Sagiv Lapkin - 
LiveWire - One of our very own OGers, Hebrew Hammer (I believe), posted on this as it happened. He is in Jerusalem. Phone Post 3.0

In Jerusalem in a midst of a huge terror wave. AMA

Thanks.

I searched for Day of Rage and Israel before posting.

Always tough to figure out what people may start thread titles as so I don't double up

Later Phone Post 3.0

First clip look at how Israel treats the wounded! No rendering of aid!!!

The best thing for the Palestinians to do is turn their side of the sand box into a peace loving and economically productive utopia and then demand integration into Israel....Running over maw maws on the side walk and hacking them to death is probably not the way to go about things.

What was that other guy doing who came across the road with a machete? Trying to help?

Hard to tell what all was going on besides the shooting, and slashing from the main 2. Phone Post 3.0

"An armed citizen responded to the scene and shot the man repeatedly before he was subdued"

Israel! Fuck yeah!

At least their culture helps each other. In other places people just keep walking. Phone Post 3.0

Why are the Palestinians so angry?

Uni man - Religion of peace Phone Post 3.0
Allah is the light! Phone Post 3.0

But is either side right there?

http://usuncut.com/world/israeli-police-shoot-13-year-old-ahmad-elmahania/ Phone Post 3.0

sub