"Day without immigrants" part 2 tomorrow (May 1st)

LOL! What is this shit about? Just heard some chick on 1010 WINS in NYC saying they are asking all businesses to stay closed from 6am - 10am tomorrow to show solidarity with immigrants. 

Seriously, what the fuck?

Well you see it's not immigrants its the invading horde of illegals 

Banchan -

Now where will you get your kebabs and lotto tickets??

I don't know about kebabs, but my dude that owns my favorite halal cart down by Wall Street will be there come hell or high water. That dudes a straight G. 

Chicken and lamb over rice with salad FTW!!!!!

If you close your business and aren't an immigrant, you're culturally appropriating their day.

Do you fuckers have any idea what this means?????

its gonna cut my commute down by at least 30 min. 

The first one had zero affect on me

Slydawg -
Nitecrawler -
Banchan -

Now where will you get your kebabs and lotto tickets??

I don't know about kebabs, but my dude that owns my favorite halal cart down by Wall Street will be there come hell or high water. That dudes a straight G. 

Chicken and lamb over rice with salad FTW!!!!!

I make pretty good halal myself.

Do you deliver? ;-)

Why the fuck did the word immigration got joined to include legal and illegal immigrants together???

If you are here illegally, you are not an immigrant.

Doubt it will happen last time this happened every store were I live was open and selling like usual

I literally noticed nothing, absolutely nothing, in NYC the first time they did this.

Hilarious thing is literally all the halal carts in the city were running business as usual. Ditto for every single restaurant Bourdain claimed would be closed down if it weren't for illegals.

Turns out a lot of Mexicans and Muslims don't give a fuck about "standing in solidarity" if it gets in the way of earning a living.

Imagine that.