DC admits prime Cain was better than him; calls him best fighter in the world

DC may be right but, the qualifier is if he is healthy, which wasn’t often.

DC was a better wrestler and had more crisp striking. DC would batter Cain in the clinch then knock him out

Kongo was definitely fucking him up.

1 Like

That Rothwell beating was fucking bananas. The casuals at Buffalo Wild Wings were disturbed.

1 Like

God I don’t miss those days of having to watch there at all

Ahh back when the HW division was super exciting…would love to see Alistair against Cain back then.

3 Likes

Horsemeat Overreem destroys Cain.

Absofuckinglutely

Lol no. Prime Cain does to any version of Overeem what he did to JDS in the rematches

Would’ve been so interesting. That’s my dream fight that never came to fruition…

Yeah right. He got in on Jds with a punch that would never land and Overeem almost never gets taken down. He would make what Kongo did to Cain seem tame, and there would be no recovering.

1 Like

Luke Rockhold up next

ufc 214 GIF

That’s the best one!

It’s like Nate Diaz always pumping up Nick

While I’m inclined to believe DC that Cain was better than him, DC had the much better career.

so he cut down to 205 and barely fucking made it every time just to be a nice guy? he cut down because cain was better than him.

He cut down out of respect to Cain. Cain was the chosen one while DC was in Strikeforce. He was a good teammate. They would have never fought. Is Cain a better wrestler? No. Cain got hit way too much. Was he a better striker? No. DC’s cardio was never in question, so I wouldn’t even say Cains cardio was better.

2 Likes