DC/Anik/Cruz is the UFC "A List" commentary team!

After watching the fights this past weekend, I realized how much I appreciate this commentary trio.  Cruz and D.C. Balance each other out perfectly, and Anik was great.  Excellent balance of excitement and they bring that calming effect at the right times.  

Im not sure what was missing from UFC 223 but I didn't enjoy the commentary, especially for a PPV.  think Joe Rogan and Jimmy Smith do better work on their own instead of together..

Said absolutely nobody, apart from OP.

I like DC but his commentary is fucking horrible and Anik is a wannabe. 

Dom is great, but the other two are shit.

I agree with nipples. 

DC is obnoxious as hell.

Cruz does the best breakdowns of any announcer I have ever heard call a fight. His fight IQ is staggering.

Anik gets too much hate, he’s fantastic. Works well with Dom too. DC I’d change, prefer Felder but his analysis is too similar to put him with Dom 

I disagree. I’ve never heard so many " No, I’m sorry, go ahead"s in a broadcast ever. Sounded like it was in response to the hostilities that came out from the Stephens card.

A-List, imo will always be Rogan and Goldie.

Current times though, I’d say Anik, Rogan, and DC. I would like to hear Hardy or Felder in DC’s role once in awhile also. Chemistry is everything.

NEWSFLASH - I disagree. I've never heard so many " No, I'm sorry, go ahead"s in a broadcast ever. Sounded like it was in response to the hostilities that came out from the Stephens card.

Current times though, I’d say Anik, Rogan, and DC. I would like to hear Hardy or Felder in DC’s role once in awhile also. Chemistry is everything.

I like the team of Anik, Rogan and DC. I actually am cool with any three of them, I’m just so used to having Rogan around that he’s part of the experience now. I like the analysis but if it’s not great I’m not really gonna care either way. 

NEWSFLASH - I disagree. I've never heard so many " No, I'm sorry, go ahead"s in a broadcast ever. Sounded like it was in response to the hostilities that came out from the Stephens card.

This to, Hardy and Felder have come a long way, and would be an interesting mix with Rogan and Anik. 

All time best is still Rogan and Goldie. They are and will forever be the best combo to me. 

I enjoyed it 

Ok guys D.C. Is the weakest link I'll admit that.  But I still enjoy DC better than Smith (he try's to hard sometimes) and Rogan (who's a shell of his old self).

I used to absolutely hate Anik, but he's great at what he does similar to Goldy,  and CRUZ is the absolute man!  

Can we at least agree Cruz should be calling the PPVs?  

ABCTT_Ted Crowder (verified)* -

This to, Hardy and Felder have come a long way, and would be an interesting mix with Rogan and Anik. 

All time best is still Rogan and Goldie. They are and will forever be the best combo to me. 

I agree NOTHING will top Rogan/Goldy. Rogan is a shell of his old self and very repetitive these days.  Seems like his passion is missing due to over saturation.

Cocaine Cowboy -

Ok guys D.C. Is the weakest link I'll admit that.  But I still enjoy DC better than Smith (he try's to hard sometimes) and Rogan (who's a shell of his old self).

I used to absolutely hate Anik, but he's great at what he does similar to Goldy,  and CRUZ is the absolute man!  

Can we at least agree Cruz should be calling the PPVs?  

Agreed. You are one wicked smaht fella. 

95% of the time I don't hear or try to listen to the commentary. You guys have some kind of crazy obsession about this shit. You just love to hear yourself bitch about something IMO

seems like things kind of got heated with dc and cruz, analyzing one of the fights this past weekend.

I absolutely love DC. Love Cruz. I enjoy Anik and I think the 3 of them provides interesting and fun discussion . It’s a cool dynamic.

Interesting.

i like DC and Dom a lot... not together tho. Rogan mixed in and changing Dom and DC is the real money

Dom is great.

I cant handle rogans narrative pushing stupidity anymore.