DC Beefin Tonight

“I apologize, ‘DC.’ Don’t beat me up.”

3 Likes

He cant even make the hw limit straight off the bleachers

1 Like

Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

DC sure liked walking up to Hawes after the exchange was over, to say he doesn’t pick fights.
Almost like he was trying to pick a fight.

5 Likes

Hawes went from talking shit to being humbled in less than 30 seconds, another world record for DC

DC’s THE man
Daniel Cormier Sport GIF by UFC

2 Likes

Im sure hawes isn’t scared, he apologized because he realized he made a mistake imo.

3 Likes

Regardless, don’t run your mouth to a man that will smash you.

At this point, running your mouth to DC would smash your career more.

3 Likes

This. I’m guessing he got talked to in the back room.

4 Likes

The UFC only tolerates bullshit if you’re bringing in the money. That guy isn’t.

2 Likes

Yeah… Why would he be scared? Lol. DC could literally penetrate him if he was a gay rapey type.

Meh, this isnt the streets. This is professional sports. Speaking the truth if thats what you believe it as, it shouldn’t matter if some one can beat you up. Silly logic

1 Like

Hes a professional fighter, i doubt he is scared. MostFighters are not scared to lose fights even if the dude is bigger then imo.

1 Like

No but hed be scared to be completely embarrassed for running his mouth by a a retired old man. It all comes down to. Nobody knows or gives a shit about Hawes. He should keep his mouth shut. He just got knocked out by a nobody in his last fight.

Damn… sad to see so many of you fags hate on my boy DC.
I respect the fuck outta that guy. Makes me wonder what type of homo doesnt respect aam that accomplished as much as he did as old as he was when he did it.
I got you’re back DC. These kids are fags.

4 Likes

DC I imagine still trains and if so that guy would get his shit pushed in.

Is his argument valid though? Is DC biased to AKA guys?

DC and Bisping are horrible commentators irregardless of their napotism. UFC doesn’t have much going for it lately. Should bring back Rogan and replace DC and Bisping with Hardy and Smith. And get rid of that clown Din Thomas.