DC Beefin Tonight

If that was the case we wouldnt have some of the blatant ducking that we do.

1 Like

He shouldnā€™t be running his mouth during the post fight interview regardless if his argument has merit. And he shouldnā€™t take that tone with a legend like DC in public or in private. Like I said, heā€™s a nobody that just got knocked out by a nobody in his last fight. He was very disrespectful and embarrassed himself completely.

2 Likes

A Greed

1 Like

I give the guy a little leeway since heā€™s full of adrenaline after a fight. He was man enough to apologize afterwards, and it looked like DC had a harder time letting it go.

4 Likes

Agreed. The guy just won a dominant fight against someone who he construed was picked against him by DC. Emotions run high.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s really anything to see her.

1 Like

He also didnā€™t say these things on air into a microphone right? Wasnā€™t it a commercial break? If he started that on air, bye bye.

yeah I watched it live on espn+ and didnā€™t see this happen because it went to commercial

2 Likes

DC seemed like a stand up dude until he cheated at the weigh in, I canā€™t respect that, weasel move, if heā€™s willing to cheat that blatant, then heā€™s willing to cheat in a lot of things.

2 Likes

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Him hyping his guys gets nauseating after awhile.

Was he biased yesterday calling Deron Wins fight?

Not sureā€¦DC is the worst commentator the UFC has and ive tuned him out for years

The GOAT of commentator tell offs.

2 Likes

And an honourable mention

7 Likes

The ā€œDonā€™t beat me up?ā€ Sarcasm? Me and you think on different levels. He was a disrespectful cunt on live tv and itā€™s as simple as that. I donā€™t see why you feel the need to defend him from multiple angles.

It wasnā€™t on live TV. I donā€™t have a dog on the fight, but men stay stupid shit after fights. I donā€™t hold pro fighters up to the level of politicians.

He meant he didnā€™t Pick the fight (i.e. matchmake) for his mate who got beaten IMO

That was a great moment.

yep

1 Like

DC was ready to answer the funk!