DC Can’t Stop Eating For a 5 Minute Round?

Very professional.

And he lied about chips? Needs that protein.

2 Likes

Guys leave ti take a piss eat or drink all the time.

1 Like

I mean, it’s not like there are countless extended breaks in his job all night where he has to do actual work a total of 1 hour out of 3.

Eating during rounds lol

:poop:

LEAVE DC ALONE!!! You know how much food it takes to maintain his physique? Do you know how many burgers and bags of chips it takes to fuel that monster? The guy tossed Josh Barnett around like a used condom, have some goddamn respect. Some of us have to work hard. Its not all rainbows and Doublewides in the real world fella.

10 Likes

Very true :frowning:

He’s a fat dude. When he stops training entirely you will know - he will be 300 lbs.

Brian stann could be seen drinking beers during fights… And he’s 300x the color guy Stann was

1 Like

I can get on board with some beers during rounds.

1 Like
1 Like

more!

1 Like

Guys a tv announcing gig isn’t just showing up and getting on the mic. It’s an all day thing with little downtime at the front end. I hope DC just chews straight in the mic next time.

Lol

So true.

A network TV card with a fight that MIGHT go 17 whole minutes (when counting the one minute food/commercial breaks between rounds) followed by 20 minutes of downtime mostly consisting of TV commercials before the next fight provides very little snack time opportunity.